# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

I actually sat and listened to the whole show last night. I really thought I would not be able to sit that long but I found it entertaining. I was laughing at some of their comments. I think they did really well. Hope that it gets picked up. Who knows what this kind of show can lead to.

Plan on going to the Gala. Made my hotel reservations for Thurs-Sunday, and got the AAA disconunt. Waiting to see what air fares do. We may drive down if they do not drop. I will not pay the $450 that is out there now. Even with taken a exra day there and back to drive(I could do it all in one sitting, I do always to go skiing, but my concert buddy can not) and hotels along the way, it would not cost us that much. We will wait until mid summer and see how things go and make a decision. I was really prepared for this to be on the next weekend and I was making arrangements to cover me for ski patrol recertification and to take my recert at another hill. I am so happy I do not have to do that. I can not go every year but wanted to go on the 10th Anniversary.

Just wanted to change my AVI: I love his hands, taken at St. Charles

I had to giggle when I saw that picture. It's just the hair... sticking straight up! LOL Wonder where he's going... :)

Ugh so I'm trying to get my brain in order for tomorrow, everything I need to do before I go to a concert with a friend (we're seeing Pentatonix!). I made a list but I'm still afraid I'm going to forget something! :/

:GM_FCA:

He looks good in the picture...wonder if he is listening to the radio program?

68 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I had to giggle when I saw that picture. It's just the hair... sticking straight up! LOL Wonder where he's going... :)

Hopefully someplace happy for him. (My secret hope is that he's visiting Parker!)

Ugh so I'm trying to get my brain in order for tomorrow, everything I need to do before I go to a concert with a friend (we're seeing Pentatonix!). I made a list but I'm still afraid I'm going to forget something! :/

Jealous! I would love to see them -- I thought about going to Chicago for them, but the timing didn't work. Please report back (maybe by PM?), I'd love to hear all about it. (For those who don't know, Pentatonix is the acapella group who won season 2 of "The Sing Off," they are awesome!).

Jealous! I would love to see them -- I thought about going to Chicago for them, but the timing didn't work. Please report back (maybe by PM?), I'd love to hear all about it. (For those who don't know, Pentatonix is the acapella group who won season 2 of "The Sing Off," they are awesome!).

Yeah I can do that. :) I'm really looking forward to it cause they're just SO talented!

67 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

66 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Arsenio Hall tweeted this last night:

@clayaiken Your stage looked great! This is when you were doing your version of "Kung Fu Fighting".lockerz.com/s/285685155

x2_110735a3_zps88d8a28e.jpg

Clay replied back:

@ArsenioHall Your camera is crooked! ... but your new profile picture is great!! Is that you getting ready for #ArsenioNINENINE ?

I think the picture is from when Arsenio went to Clay's Christmas show in LA.

65 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

64 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

63 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Another "sort-of" snow day for me! I've been at work all day, but the college is closing at 5 p.m., and all activities for tonight are cancelled. This is good, as something I was planning on attending was tonight, and now I don't have to go. It also means I have time to finish off my midterm, which is due Friday!

I still haven't had a chance to listen to the radio show from last week (or has that been two weeks already?). Maybe this weekend?

Good for you couchie! Sorry you've been so tired, but I hope the days off helped. We don't get a lot of snow days here. The one time there was an extended snow-days off period of about two weeks, I wasn't living here. I would've loved that (assuming I had power and enough supplies).

Thanks ldyj for the links. So glad you got a wee little extra time. It would be great if you got tomorrow off too!!!!! How much snow are you guys getting? Best of luck with the mid-term!

I went through all 100 and Clay was there three times: with Invisible and Solitaire in addition to TITN. Not bad, all things considered. But yeah, Kelly also rocks when it comes to #1s.

We closed at 3:00 yesterday; got about 9 inches of snow on the ground. Actually looks quite pretty with the snow in the trees..no so pretty when you have to drive in it. Hoping the parking lot at work is plowed so we can park.

62 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim