# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

61 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

From ClaySTO at the CH:

If you've been to the Gala Silent Auctions, you've seen the amazing dolls created by a local Raleigh lady (an artist for sure!) and donated to the event.

There is going to be a doll show in June in Durham which will include a raffle benefitting the "National Inclusion Project".

Thought I could put this out now and then maybe a reminder closer to the event. I know this may be addressing those who live close to NC and to Durham -- but I think it will be an amazing event to attend -- and maybe take part in the Raffle. A lot of you probably are familiar with the Durham Sheraton.

If you have any questions, please let me know -- PM is fine. I'm planning to go btw. I think it will be fun.

60 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

We signed the papers today to buy a home. Now we have to figure out how to sell ours. It's a23 year old house and we will have to paint and replace flooring but hopefully not too much else wrong. We'll find out Wednesday at the home inspection. We got a great deal in a really nice development with a pool club. I hope we have better luck than Clay does with his house.

Congrats fear! I may be MIA this week as I'll be going crazy running back and forth to the World Figure Skating Championships here in town, and trying to do everything else I usually do (except go to work, yee haw, I have the week off!) If you are watching, I'm in 2nd row, so no doubt will be on TV again. Of course, I've caught a chest cold just in time, but I'm hoping to nip it in the bud by Monday.

59 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Congratulations Fear! I hope you enjoy the new place, and that your old place sells quickly...

luckiest, have fun at the Championships!

My husband and I went to see Buddy Guy and Jonny Lange last night. It was AWESOME. Buddy Guy is 76 years young, and he plays the blues like no one's business. And...has fun with it too. Jonny was good too, and he's a great player, but he's so serious. Buddy was having fun and it showed.

Today I've been blah. Fortunately, it's spring break week, so I can take some time off my class -- as I did NOTHING this morning, and my stomach is feeling kinda queasy too.

I hope Clay is starting to learn his lines now....

The Worlds competition doesn't actually start until Wednesday. Here we get televised coverage everyday, but not sure in the US as NBC doesn't normally show that much. If you get Universal Sports you are in luck though! Today I am going out for dinner with 7 ladies who are in town for the week, and then we are heading downtown to watch the unveiling of the light and sound show, projected onto the side of the arena. Monday & Tuesday I'll be freezing my butt off at practices all day.

Have fun luckiest.Can't find any coverage on Time Warner, our cable provider. Saw a poster say that they thought NBC might show a ltttle of it on the weekend.

Feel better ldyj.

Packed up cookbooks yesterday. Decided to give half to a booksale. I feel so much lighter.

We are remodeling our kitchen; hubby has decided to start pulling off the old wallpaper today..I predict lots of cussing..think I will hide out in the bedroom with Clay...Clay DVD's that is and clean out my file cabinet and keep out of his way.

58 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

So much going on!

Fear congrats on the new house! Hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Luckiest have fun at the skating competitions! I thought I saw some listed on NBC for today, but not a lot...

Aikim good luck on the kitchen remodel. :)

I just got back from a friend's, we had a fun girls night! We skyped with our friend in the Marines whose stationed over in Japan, so that was cool. We asked him a ton of questions about how things are over there...sounds like a culture shock to me though! He's been there since last fall. :)

aiki, I hope everything is going OK for you. We remodeled our bathroom a few years ago, and the one part of the job we took on ourselves was removing the wallpaper. Everyone told us we were making a mistake; they were so wrong! The wallpaper came off in no time flat!

I ended up going to bed right after dinner last night, and slept for 12 hours, except for 1 painful hour with a migraine (thank goodness for Excedin!). Today I've accomplished nothing except for some laundry. I'm thinking I just needed a weekend like this.

shorty, that sounds like a fun night. Love that you were able to connect with your friend!

New tweet!

Last week #TheBible was the #1 trend on Twitter! Let's keep it up! Tune in tonight at 8/7c on@History!

Disappointed he's not watching "The Amazing Race" (although it could be in his Dish Hopper), but on the other hand...it's up agains Celebrity Apprentice! Hee.