# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Sunday is my most taped night I think. So much on but damn Amazing Race Fans. Just in case you haven't watched yet. DAMN. I won't say anything. So Clay is watching Celebrity Apprentice, did he say. Thank God I never have to watch it again.

No couchie, it's sounding like he's trying to convince people to watch other things instead. He did retweet someone last night who was surprised he wasn't watching CApp, but that person also added that he should have won. *g*

And Amazing Race last night? I was laughing soooooooooooooo hard at the end of that one, and I was glad that guy was gone. Idiot.

Off to work. Staff Development Day. Actually, it's not too bad, as we get free lunch out of the process...

:GM_FCA:

Wallpaper came off fine..now he has to moisten the backing paper and then scrape that off to get down to the drywall so he can paint..hope that goes just as easy!

Nice blog from Clay..I actually have been watching his appearances on youtube, but it will be nice to see them at the OFC.

57 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

No couchie, it's sounding like he's trying to convince people to watch other things instead. He did retweet someone last night who was surprised he wasn't watching CApp, but that person also added that he should have won. *g*

That's easy enough for me. Last night I watched Once Upon A Time and Vikings. *g*

55 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

From Clay's Office Facebook page:

We're holding a BIG sale over at Clay's online store. Here's a chance to get some great Clay goods for a low price! Let's call it some spring cleaning :) Check out the deals now... http://clayaiken.com/store

Several of the shirts that I have (and since don't fit me anymore) are on sale. I might have to pick up one or two...

Tweets related to the big news today (about Pope Francis I, the first non-European Pope) and also related to Clay. I found these incredibly funny.

Matt Berman ‏@bermanmatt

Francis was supposedly runner-up last conclave. I hope he is the Clay Aiken to Benedict's Ruben Studdard and not Pope Justin Guarini. #pope

Andrew Fitzgerald ‏@awfitz

I really had my money on Clay Aiken to win pope

Lizzy ‏@whatsalizzy

I'm almost as excited about this new Pope as I was for the American Idol finale circa 2003. In both cases, I voted for Clay Aiken

Leftfielder™ ‏@DaleMoss2

Clay Aiken? #Pope

Sade Baderinwa ‏@SadeABC

The new #Pope is expected to appear on the balcony of St. Peter's Basilica within the hour. So who do you think will emerge?

Edward Schmit ‏@EdwardSchmit

@SadeABC Clay Aiken, but I have a sneaking suspicion it might be Ruben.

I have one of those baseball-type shirts that doesn't have his picture (but does have his name), which is probably my favorite Clay shirt because it has 3/4 inch sleeves, and also the black one which I really like the fit of. I don't have a Warhol blue one. But, I have Clay teeshirts out the wazoo already. Sorry Clay. Now if the postage were free.......... but it isn't. Instead, it is way too high.

Mr Fear would eat jars of them, if I bought that many. I'll bet Clay also likes sauerkraut and pickled beets. My west coast son is also fascinated with fermentation, although his is usually in the form of beer.

Pickles are a very low calorie snack.

The boy has strange cravings:

Clay Aiken ‏@clayaiken

I've eaten a FULL jar of Claussen pickles BY MYSELF for EACH of the past 2 days!! Bet you can't eat just one... Jar! pic.twitter.com/7D1NIwfHV1

54 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Pulling this over from the lovely Beagle3 at the Clack House.

Nat'l Incl Project ‏@includingkids

Honored to be chosen as one of the benefiting charities in Broadway Charity Songs on March 25th in NYC http://owl.li/iLbyN

http://broadway-serves.com/

Rob Del Guadio is the composer who has written the song for National Inclusion Project.

Here's a link to his website http://robdelgaudio....io/Welcome.html

Here's his write up on the Broadway Serves website:

Rob Del Gaudio

Rob Del Gaudio is a native New York musician, composer, and songwriter. He has shared the stage with artists such as Quincy Jones, The Temptations, Pearl Kaufman, and The Coasters.

Rob is an alum of the BMI Lehman Engel Musical Theatre Workshop, holds a Bachelors in Music Performance from Manhattan School of Music and a Master’s in Music Education from Hofstra University.

As a performer Rob can be seen playing keyboards, drums and guitar with The Rockinghams!, a renown 60’s Cover Band. www.rockinghamsixties.com He has performed on Royal Caribbean and Celeberity Cruises. Rob was a founding member of BBCB:The Beach Boys Cover Band.

Rob is a featured composer in the Directory of Contemporary Musical Theatre Writers. www.contemporarymusicaltheatre.com

Rob is passionate about kids and education. He is currently producing and co-writing a collection of songs called, Campfire Songs! Proceeds from the project will help aid underprivileged children to summer camp. Rob is a NYS certified music teacher. He has taught general music and choir in private and public schools, and has musical directed productions. Rob serves on the board of directors for Luzerne Music Center, a summer music camp and performing arts center in the Adirondacks.

ETA: In response to a question on Facebook as to what the name of the song is:

National Inclusion Project Let's ALL Play Together

and

National Inclusion Project It's an original song that's been created especially for this event and the performers have not been announced yet.

ETAA:

Paul Lander ‏@paul_lander

Little Known New Pope Facts: He was 1st runner-up last time earning the nickname "Clay Aiken of Cardinals"

53 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

Yes Happy Saturday. I actually have the day off. No jobs to work today. I'm going to the famers market which we do every saturday and then going to do some cleaning. Hope everyone has a great day.

Dill pickles don't do that much for me. One is always enough. But I definitely have to be careful around bread and butter pickles.

I love dill pickles, but I'm not sure I could eat a whole jar in a day...

I've spent a frustrating morning trying to embed a couple of YouTube clips into a PowerPoint for my class. Either they won't play within the PowerPoint (because of copyright, ha ha), or else, I've used YouTube Downloader. I can download the clips, and then even convert them to the right format. But, when I play them in the presentation, two of the three clips stop in the middle. It's driving me nuts!

And now...off to get our taxes done. Wish us luck.

I grew up on Polish dill pickles and those are the ones I love the most today...I could probably eat a whole jar of those. LOL Can't eat bread and butter, sweet and pickle don't mix for me!

The concert I went to yesterday was so good!!! I am in love with some of the pictures I got...can't wait to go through them. :)

51 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

We didn't do too badly at the tax person yesterday. We do owe, but not a lot. Last year we received a refund, but not a lot. In other words, we're pretty much doing what we should be doing!

I hope everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day! My husband and I just finished our corned beef and cabbage dinner, and now we're watching Amazing Race. Spoiler alert: the first few minutes made me cry!