# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Thanks for posting that link jmh. Very cool song. I also think the guys are kinda cute, and I noticed they were wearing the officially sanctioned "Clay Aiken outfit" -- jeans, shirt, tie!

I too loved the Stoop appearance, and that outfit was tres cool. I was being a sightseer in Washington, DC the day that appeared, and I remember I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to see it! And then, I died. Another perfect look for him.

I'm still thinking about some of my other favorites. Need to think more....and I too have to go back into my old hard drive files.

New tweet:

Phil Ramone made my holiday album process a wonderful experience. Heaven's angels r singing 2nite w/incredible production! RIP my friend!

Phil Ramone produced several tracks on MCWL -- Winter Wonderland, Silent Night, HYAMLC, Joy to the World, Christmas Song, Sleigh Ride, and my favorite, WAYDNYE.

Happy Easter everyone!

Went to church this morning, and then have a very quiet day planned. I'll be cooking two Cornish game hens plus green bean bundles (wrapped in bacon!) later today.

Happy Easter to all. I wasn't sure I was going to be up to cooking a big meal today but it's one of my better days so I went for it. I'm still dragging around almost 4 weeks after I first got this cold/flu/bronchial/sinus infection (whatever the heck it is!) but I finally got some antibiotics and am hopefully on the mend. So I'm still here, still reading, and enjoying the pictures. :)

Special bonus photo (found in my PictureTrail account). This was a collage made of photos taken on that "day with Clay Aiken" thing, done by someshoworanother--that was a fun day for us too!

388978310.jpg

Luckiest! Welcome back to the land of the living! I had that thing, whatever it was, and it lasted an amazingly long time. The good news is, it does eventually get better. I think it might have been an odd flu. My niece (awwww - I love her, my nephew's wife) actually ended up in the hospital with dehydration after phase 1, and then felt like she was getting a cold. I thought it was a series of bugs while my immune system was weakened. Whatever the reason, I was sick for about 6 weeks and couldn't believe how long it was lasting. Who knows, anyway, glad you are feeing better now!

Spring's coming around here, at long last!

Happy Easter everyone! :)

We usually luck out and don't have to cook Easter dinner, and this year was the same. Hee! Went to Grandma's and she always has the goods.... ham, kielbasa, cheesy potatoes, baked beans and plenty of apps that everyone brings in. Yum!

These pictures were just posted at Clayversity. I don't remember seeing them before. They are dated February 2011 -- definitely from the TnT tour. WCNC TV in Charlotte.

WCNC_02_23_11_06_zps0a72d6c8.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_07_zpsea097a73.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_01_zps7646e753.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_08_zpsf9fd551e.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_02_zps0bf2a795.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_05_zpsfc25ccdf.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_04_zps2eb31cb7.jpg

WCNC_02_23_11_03_zpsbcb67b6f.jpg

luckiest, glad you are feeling better. I figured something wasn't right, as you've been rather quiet lately!

Thanks, everyone. I've never been so frustrated in my life...I would start to feel a bit better, go back to work, just to have to leave again and take a few more days off sick. I think my superiors were starting to think I was scamming them. I went to the doctor twice before I could convince him that I wasn't going to get better on my own! Really, I think he just wanted rid of me and prescribed an antibiotic without diagnosing anything specific. I am feeling fairly human today, back at work, with just a bit of a stuffy nose and a lingering cough. But man! What a doozy that was. Sorry for anyone else who's been through it. And of course, it's been snowing off and on all day today with windchill sitting at about -9 C. Come on spring!!! :)

It's April's fools Day. Anybody remember when Clackhouse turned into a site for Jon Peter Lewis. OH the horror. I was in such a good mood after attending a Clay concert the night before. I can laugh about it now LOL. Anyway, I thought about it this year because JPL is on The Voice. He doesn't even look like the same person. Still not a fan.

Hope you all had a great Monday. Luckiest feel better!

luckiest, he was part of the duo Midas Whale from last Tuesday. I actually kind of liked him, and if hadn't recognized the name, I probably wouldn't have recognized him. But, as soon as I heard his name, I had flashbacks to couchie's reaction to the CH that day. It wasn't pretty.

I'm only a bit surprised that Clay hasn't tweeted about the OFC clip posted yesterday. I'm thinking he probably has flashbacks regarding that outfit. Hee.

I heard about it, but haven't had the motivation to look it up. JPL did NOT do it for me, but after Idol he did some more original things than some who weren't big stars after Idol. I do remember the April Fool's though--that was quite the day!

Luckiest, I know what you mean! I would think, wow, I am so much better, and I would go to the grocery store and buy some gas on the way home, and be completely exhausted and back in bed for the next two days. Sheesh.

Sorry luckiest and jmh to hear that you both were feeling so bad. I guess I've been pretty fortunate to avoid it.

We have been cleaning and packing with the little vacation we are having from tutoring. Mr Fear has been selling some of our furniture on craig's list. Who knew that it would make the house look bigger. I rented a storage unit to start putting some of the boxes in until we close on the other house. After that the garage will be our storage unit. School starts back next week and it will be the last week of doing taxes. I'm really looking forward to the end of that although I really enjoy seeing the folks we have been doing taxes for over the last seven years and the new folks that just found us. We have not seen our 103 year old woman yet. She was in great health last year and still living alone in a second story apartment. Hoping we see here in these last few days.

Have a great Thursday.

:GM_FCA:

Sorry I have M.I.A...just crazy around here lately. My last daughter is moving out so packing and moving stuff; in the middle of a kitchen renovation so packing and moving stuff around..then throw Easter in the mix which almost wasn't because the power went out for a few hours. Thought we would have to grill everything and I have never grilled a ham..but about the time we decided to start firing up the grill, the power came back on and I was able to stick with my original menu. Had a great day, the grandkids were adorable as usual and it was nice having the whole family together. Probably be my last family dinner for a while since my kitchen will be gutted in a couple of weeks. Weather is looking up..60 today..yeehah!

33 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Okay so which one of you gave me their sickness? :P Just kidding. I'm actually just going to blame all my little rugrat cousins I saw on Easter Sunday. Plugged nose, plugged ears...moving down into my chest. Ick! I'm just kicking back and watching through Will & Grace while the Mucinex kicks this cold's butt.

Well I'll be danged, Clay is driving an American car! (Being a Detroit girl born and raised I have my strong opinion and loyalties concerning cars......can't recall Clay having one of ours before.) In other news, nice to see him! :lol: