# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Just heard from the vet and Trixie will not need surgery after all..they did another x-ray and it appears to be healing just fine ..it has been in a splint..so just a cast. Thankful for that.

Countdown will be back next week!

Kim

From facebook

Clay Aiken

OFC members, check out Clay's site on Monday for a chance to win a meet & greet with Clay and more during the Joyful Noise tour this winter!

Clay Aiken

www.clayaiken.com

OFC members will have a chance to win access to concert rehearsal and a meet & greet with Clay on the Joyful Noise tour this Monday, Oct 29.

Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago ·

• Like 1

I had a great time at the Gala. Saw some familiar faces and got to meet Ldyjocelyn and Couch Tomato. It was good to see all you. Kandre was sitting in the front row of the Mezzanine right next to me. A pleasant surprise.

I know that we have lots of emoticons. I cannot find out how to use them. Before it was easy. Where are they? How do I add them to my posts? I only see the smiley one.

Hey! It was good to see you there.

To get to the emoticons, click on the smiley one. A selection of smilies will appear at the bottom of the composition window (the white box you write in). You might have to scroll down to see them. There are little arrow keys to the side that you can move to see more, looks like 15 to 20 at a time. They are teeny. Just below that is the "show all" link, and if you click that, they are bigger. I do miss that nice window we had before with the most popular ones in it.

Aikim, hang in there. I'll bet your daughter is really appreciating you at the moment!

Hi from Skate Canada. Apparently, they tell me I don't smile enough when the cameras are down in our corner of the rink. LOL now I'm paranoid, and feel like I need to paste a perma-grin on. I am so happy to read that we are going to get the M&G's again! Yay! I was lucky last time, so maybe I'll get lucky again. It only took 8 years, so why not? Good luck to all who have never won!

:GM_FCA:

27 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to tall celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Don't forget to watch Clay tonight on Comedy Central!

Kim

:

I enjoyed DL's special last night..very thought provoking..not laugh out loud funny, but humorous in its own way and the ending was perfect!

26 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

:

I do think it ran about a minute over. The clip is vaulted now. It was the PSA, exactly as we've already seen it, except they started rolling the credits over it towards the end. The show was quite fascinating to me--the types of questions Hughley asked people, his approach to the issue. It was funny, but also very real and sharp. Talking to those gang guys--I don't think he got through to them, or really to anyone, all the way, but he got some of those folks to thinking I am sure.

My favorite part of the show was the Preacher who insisted that black kids really need two parents -- and then Hughley finding the (married) gay friend of his who was raising kids. That was priceless! It really wasn't a traditional "comedy" show in that respect, but I enjoyed the thought processes involved. As you said jmh, I'm not sure if anyone really "got it," but I think maybe some reconsideration may happen eventually.

And Clay looked wonderful!

25 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

From CV:

Anaheim, CA

December 21st, 2012

City National Grove at Anaheim

8 PM

GENERAL SALE

Fri, 11/02/12 12:00 PM PDT

TICKETMASTER PRE-SALE

Start: Thu, 11/01/12 10:00 AM PDT

End: Thu, 11/01/12 10:00 PM PDT

VENUE PRE-SALE

Start: Thu, 11/01/12 10:00 AM PDT

End: Thu, 11/01/12 10:00 PM PDT

TICKET PRICES

$39.50-$69.50

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900495A...mp;minorcatid=1

Very happy for the west coasters!

I got mail today! Thank you so much Ldyj..maybe one of these years I can actually be there with all of you!

Entered the M&G too!

Kim

Wow is the sky falling. Clay is coming to California. Now granted it's 6 hours away on a Friday but yay. I'm not going to buy a ticket until later once I know I can go but this is the best opportunity I'll have to see a show. Anyone want to do a road trip? Tree? Where the hell are you. In shock over the Giants?

Wow is the sky falling. Clay is coming to California. Now granted it's 6 hours away on a Friday but yay. I'm not going to buy a ticket until later once I know I can go but this is the best opportunity I'll have to see a show. Anyone want to do a road trip? Tree? Where the hell are you. In shock over the Giants?

Hee go for it! I'm dumping my family and a twenty year tradition of shopping on Black Friday to fly to Florida to meet my best buds.......oh and go to FOUR concerts! Do you think I like him?

24 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim