# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

I don't know why but ldyj you just made a great pitch for Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, and now I want to see it. So thank you! :lol: Crazy week you've had too... hope your hubby gets his iPad back.

Fear congrats on selling the house! :)

Thanks guys! The latest on the iPad is that since it was over $500, it is considered a felony offense! So, they could issue a search warrant and go to the house where it was supposedly located via Find My iPad. Kinda scary, but kinda cool too.

Good luck ldyj. I have some bone loss in my back but it's my hip that bothers me now. Aleve is now my friend. My son has a funny story about when his girlfriend lost her iPhone and it located itself in a vacant lot. My son went through the lot several times asking some homeless people if they knew where it was but to no avail. He did find a bicycle wheel that he took home to keep as a replacement part. She finally found her phone near the lockers in the dressing room where she had been taking ice skating lessons a few blocks from the vacant lot. She also left her ipad in a shopping cart at Lowes as she had her shopping list on it. It totally disappeared and she never found it.

Thanks for the good wishes on the sale of our house but we probably won't breathe easily until the check is in our hands. I can't stand having to clean and put away everything when we have a showing. We are closing on our new house 5/1. Due to the condition of it we are having floors replaced and all the walls painted prior to moving in. The kitchen needs some doing but it's going to have to wait until we close on our house. I think we are aiming at 5/31 for that. The appliances work but they are dented and bruised and 22 years old.

Fear, a few years ago I closed on my house at the end of May and ended up buying several appliances at Lowe's during the Memorial Day sale, because the prices were really good. I saved a whole lot of money, or I guess, spent the same amount, but got a new stove that I could not otherwise have afforded. And they held them for me til I was ready for them, at no cost. I'd love to replace the refrigerator, which was new but in crappy condition, obviously a damaged, bottom of the line model the sellers had put in there because they wanted to take theirs, but that isn't likely to ever happen. The one I have works fine, just has no bells or whistles, not even an icemaker!

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until Clay's appearance on Idol! :yahoo:

22 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Fear, I remember those days...I kept several empty laundry baskets available so if we were caught off-guard for a showing, we could run around tossing clutter into laundry baskets, which could then be stashed in our car. Luckily our previous homes sold very quickly due to all the prep work we did before listing them.

So, Clay's going to perform on Idol. I no longer watch the show, but will definitely tune in for that, if only on the off-chance that my doing so will contribute to a "raise your hand if you're still interested in Clay Aiken" for the networks.

Good luck finding the ipad, ldyj. My dad finally broke down and bought an iPad and I really hope he is able to hang on to it.

00lsee, make sure you set up the "Find My iPad" and get an iCloud account for your Dad. If he loses it in the house, that will send an alarm that will be loud, annoying and traceable! And it seems to be working for my husband, because when the iPad was allowed onto a wifi, it sent him a message with the location of his iPad. The latest is that the person who "found" it has now called my husband, but had to leave a message. If they can touch base, we should get it back soon.

I can't imagine trying to sell my house. It gives me hives just thinking about it. (Therefore, I can only imagine how stressful it is for CLAY!!!!)

I think Clay will sing Bring Back My Love on Thursday....

iPad returned! It sat outside for at least 3 days, including one day with a rainstorm. The case was still a bit wet, but other than that...it works fine. It was found about a mile from our house, on a well traveled road (the good Samaritan was walking home). I tend to think that maybe my husband left it on the top of his car and then drove off with it for a while, but it finally fell off. Thank goodness for good people finding things! (BTW, we gave him a reward...) WHEW!

• Like 1

3 Days until Clay's appearance on Idol! :yahoo:

21 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

iPad returned! It sat outside for at least 3 days, including one day with a rainstorm. The case was still a bit wet, but other than that...it works fine. It was found about a mile from our house, on a well traveled road (the good Samaritan was walking home). I tend to think that maybe my husband left it on the top of his car and then drove off with it for a while, but it finally fell off. Thank goodness for good people finding things! (BTW, we gave him a reward...) WHEW!

Hooray! What a relief! :cheerleader:

Looks like Clay might be getting himself into another "twitter war," this time with Penn. I don't have time to pull the latest over now, but I will later tonight. I'm also thinking this will be all over the entertainment news soon.

And in other news...prayers for those affected by the blasts at the Boston Marathon today.

Signed papers today. We close on our house 5/31. We got a second offer this morning but too little too late.

So sad about the Boston Marathon and all those people either killed or injured. The killer most likely did not know any of these people. I just can't think of any reason they or he or she could be motivated to do this other than jealousy or hatred of everyone. Just horrible.

Oh my--the transformation into the guy we know now is quite a ways along in that clip. But I never would have guessed he'd continue to grow as a performer for the next 10 years with no end in sight.

I don't watch TV much, hadn't been to a news page all day. Sounds horrible!

• Like 1

Penn and Clay LOL..Yeah they can't stand each other.

So we haven't figured out what Clay is singing or wearing yet? Is it this week or next. From what I understand they will have 2 week of the top 5 so they must use the save on someone this week.

2 Days until Clay's appearance on Idol! :yahoo:

20 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim

couchie, it's this week for Clay. And I thought I read that LAST week was the last time they could use the save?

But no word on clothes or song yet. Michael Orland promises a twitter picture by Thursday morning though. And he's very excited to see Clay again...

1 Day until Clay's appearance on Idol! :yahoo:

19 Days until Clay is on stage in NC! :yahoo:

Kim