# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

23 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to tall celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Halloween to one and all!

My morning started out with a trip to open at a different campus. 1 person sick, one person who hit a deer on the way home from work last night (she is OK, but the car is undriveable). And when you are running on bare-bones staff (haha, Halloween joke there...), schedules change in a hurry.

I pray for everyone still in the path of Sandy, and for those who have the terrible job of reclaiming their lives from Mother Nature...

Glad to hear Playbiller is ok. What a difference a week makes!

Well I have the day off for the concert. That's the first step. Now I have to figure out the rest.

Couchie... anyone (hint, treenuts) who comes to Clay's Anaheim concert from FCA is welcome to stay Friday night at my house, which is a half an hour from Anaheim. As long as you're not allergic to cats or dogs, as I have 1 dog and too many cats. I have 2 bathrooms and multiple sleeping spots between beds and sleeper couches and chairs. Please say yes, as I would LOVE to have guests.

Long lost liney (but keeping up)

Waves to everyone...

22 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

Did people get tickets for the CA show yesterday? I've been reading at the CH, and it seems that row D is nothing but CH people!

As an admin, I received an email yesterday from the manager of the Palace Theater in Stamford, CT. It was a mass-blast email, making sure that "my group" knew about the Clay Aiken show in December. Interesting...

Major workshop today. Everybody have a great day!

21 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

Wow, Liney. Thank you so much on your kind offer. And I will likely take you up on that. I should know more about things in a couple of weeks if that's ok.

S'ok! I got a seat at the middle table on the right in Tier 2. Call the theatre for tickets rather than go thru Ticketmaster. Less fees and better help with seating. I'm excited, as I have not seen Clay since he and Ruben came to LA. Got a BIG grin on my face!

Yay for another almost-West Coast show! Thanks for bringing that over merrieeee! I bet there will be at least one more show before this tour finally shakes out!

This was an interesting day for me. Spent most of the day at a conference held at my institution, which was really good. And then, right before I left, I realized that I had lost my work keys! My desk key was on the key ring, and my purse was locked in my desk. One hour later, we had a spare key for my desk, so I could drive home. And then, about 15 minutes after getting home, Safety and Security called -- my keys had been turned in! Whew!

But now, I'm really tired. I think it's going to be an early night for me...

It's only a month before playbiller and I go to Atlantic City and Staten Island concerts. I hope that everyone gets the help they need in the Northeast. I'm sure they will have power but will they have housing? Horrible pictures of Staten Island and many other places. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming it makes it all the worse. I guess we will need to prepare ourselves for the mess. Good thoughts for all who are affected.

Happy Birthday canfly, I hope you have a wonderful day! :partytime::blowcandle::bdayfest09:

20 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

Stolen unashamedly from CH:

Quote: Margo Kern Andrews ‏@mkern07

@clayaiken are you in Chicago right now? I think I saw you walking down broadway!

Quote: Lexi ‏@L3X_iCON

Just saw Clay Aiken #hype ��

Quote: Andrea Oliveira ‏@andreiaeo

@L3X_iCON What?! Where? lol!

@asmall101 the water tower place in macy's.... Chicago

@andreiaeo in chicago.. Pics coming soon.. It was so random

And from Facebook:

Quote: Mary Scates

Weekend almost over in chicago had a great time went to dinner with clay aiken last night was so much fun

Quote: Mary Scates

He is friend of one of Karen,s son and went to eat with us last night comming to watch living dead with them tonight

The Way We Make A Difference Ticket Project is currently seeking donations for Clay's upcoming Joyful Noise Christmas Tour 2012!

If you would like to make a monetary contribution we would welcome them! Please remember, no donation is too small.

For anyone not familiar with our project, TWWMAD promotes inclusion by offering a chance for people with and without disabilities to share in the excitement of seeing Clay in concert.

If you would like to donate, please email us at twwmad.org@gmail.com

If you have tickets to donate please contact us at tixtwwmad.org@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for helping us to make a difference, one concert ticket at a time!

Thanks so much for all the happiness you have brought to so many through this project for so many years.

18 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim

17 Days until the JNT 2012 :yahoo:

Kim