# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Hi! It's so quiet. Sorry you had to work on the fourth couchie. We picked blueberries this afternoon and then cooked wild salmon, corn and zucchini on the grill. It was so lovely that we ate outside. About five minutes after we took the dishes in we had a monsoon. This is the rainiest summer we have ever had. I hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to an all Clay breakout at any time.

Hi everyone sorry I don't post much but thinking of you! I have booked my flight to the gala in April as I got a good fare price. Just got email from Delta, they changed my departure from Burlington VT one hour earlier, so will have nearly 5 hrs in Atlanta airport to wait for next flight to Charlotte. If anyone flying with Delta or other airline and has a long stopover in Atlanta maybe we could spend some time together. I will post later one as I'm sure not everyone as gotten their flights yet. I'm flying October 10th.

My job has been driving me so crazy that I've started looking for a new one. I am doing the work of 2 people and I'm sick of it. I forwarded today to my manager an email I sent in May asking for help. And I'm so pissed that this newbie manager believes that if I were organized I could get the work of 2 people done. Even when they are telling me on the one had that help is coming yet on the other saying there is no way to go but up to my explanation that I'm expected to do the work of 2 persons which includes take work home and working the weekend - well I just wanta hurt somebody. When I started working at this job I was assisting someone who has been in the field for 20 years. I helped him out 24 hours a week at the very least. And he fought for more of my time. Yet now that the job is mine alone - I'm just supposed to somehow oragnize myself into being more efficient. Bullshit. So I continue to look because if things don't change soon I am SO out. And let's see if they get the next sucker to work 10 hours a day and more at night and the weekend for a straight salary with no overtime.

Wheeeeeeeeeee feels good to get that off my chest ha ha.

Where the heck is Clay. I wish I could go to the gala but I just can't. Well 90% that I can't. I want to do some sort of vacation in October so who knows if I can make that work. but it's more likely to be something closer like Sedona or somewhere else west.

Isn't he writing a book. Did I imagine that?

Sorry about your work situation couchie. Changing jobs is not fun.

Agree with Clay's tweet about NC. I don't understand why we are being told every litte thing to do in the name of less government. They are arresting peoople like crazy for letting the legislature know how we feel.

Hi everybody! Couchie congrats on the weight loss! That is a lot of weight gone. Sorry about your job hassle. I can't believe that they are not paying you overtime for all those hours of hard work.

From Wikipedia. Can I play the part of Mrs Potiphar? Please?

In Egypt, Joseph is the slave of Egyptian millionaire Potiphar. He rises through the ranks of slaves and servants until he is running Potiphar's house. When Mrs. Potiphar makes advances, Joseph spurns her. She removes his shirt, feels his chest and back, squeezes his rear and blows him kisses. Potiphar overhears, barges in, sees the two together – and jumps to conclusions ("Potiphar"). Outraged, he throws Joseph in jail. Depressed, Joseph laments the situation ("Close Every Door") – but his spirits rise when he helps two prisoners put in his cell. Both are former servants of the Pharaoh and both have had bizarre dreams. Joseph interprets them. One cellmate, the Baker, will be executed, but the other, the Butler, will be returned to service. Upon hearing this, the rest of the prisoners surround Joseph and encourage him to go after his dreams ("Go, Go, Go Joseph").

We're actually able to drive to this one....5 hours but it's doable. It has turned into a family outing with 6 of us going so it should be a blast. The second last show on the 24th was the only one we could all make. Can't wait.

Why can't I get the emoticons to work? It looks so.......bare.