# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

No M&G for me either..pretty disappointed, especially seeing people win who have won before..wish there was a way they could limit winners so everyone gets a chance at one..oh well..guess we wait for the next tour if there is one.

10 Days until the JNT12! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I always have to remind myself that if I was the one who won a M&G previously...would I throw my name in to the hat again? And my answer, greedily, is yes. So I don't really begrudge people who won again. Jealous? Yes. But begrudge them? No.

Having said that, I'm getting pretty drunk at the moment. Anyone else want to join me?

9 Days until the JNT12! :yahoo:

Kim

8 Days until the JNT12! :yahoo:

Kim

Stealing from the CH:

N&O TV Blog @WarmTV

Just had a nice chat w/ Mr. Clayton Aiken (@clayaiken) of Durham. We talked about Trump & DPAC. Story to come.

Pauseandplay.com ‏@Pauseandplay

Just interviewed @clayaiken (re: his upcoming Christmas tour) ... nice guy, great sense of humor ... #clayaiken

Sephyr-Patrick ‏@therealsephyr

Just did a press release on Clay Aiken and didn't know he was involved in so many good causes. That's great.

1:26 PM - 15 Nov 12

From Clueless2 at CV:
Clay will be on the Morning Jolt - with Larry Flick on Sirius tomorrow morning - no time given.

Hey, people! It was so nice to see so many of you at the DC FCA dinner-- really made me miss the old days when we got to see each other more often!

I'll be missing all but one venue of the JNT2012 tour (yay for Lakeland!) since tomorrow I'm flying up to New York to kittysit at my cousin's apartment in Harlem for ten days. So, is there anyone in NY or within train distance who'd like to get together for a lunch, a museum, a show or something? You can PM me or email kimiye at gmail.com, which comes directly to my phone.

Like I always seem to say when I meet with my Clay friends-- we don't do this nearly often enough!

7 Days until the JNT12! :yahoo:

Kim

From CH:

Larry says that it is all about the judges, last year's american idol was Jenifer Lopez hahaha.

Clay says that Ruben and he took a journey during their season.

Larry says that Clay must be really proud of what he has accomplished after 10 years

Clay says he may not do it forever, he is gonna steal Larry's job. Hahaha

Larry says "you could!!"

Clay says I've thought about going back to teaching, half joking!

Talking about Clay Aiken.com Larry says Clay has a sincereity about what he loves to do, Charity. Talking about the Gala. Arsenio, Ruben, DG all came to help out. Clay says he is doing Dr Oz today!!! Talking about conversion theapy!! WHAT???

So excited about the new book...guess he hasn't just been sitting around watching TV!

Kim

Almost ten years and I still get freaking excited to hear him on the radio!

The Lisa part was really funny and it made for a good interview. It showed Clay as not being uptight about the negative jokes. He is "in" on it now.

Again smashing those stereotypes of him.

• Like 1