# 65: "Clay Aiken's Not Just Any Joe"

ldyjocelyn

Apparently I missed all the commotion last night with the tweets, which is odd because Clay's usually come to my phone. However, I was out with my new car! Yeah, we drove that little green bean all over the city, and stopped at an all you can eat sushi place for dinner. Fun!post-212-0-70140500-1378460148_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I just happened to get lucky and see Ken's tweet via Twitterriffic on my phone last night, so I knew something was up. But I missed getting the notification for Clay's tweet right away, and that's why I almost missed it. I agree -- Clay's so freakin' cute!

luckiest -- great little car!

Off to take my husband to a colonoscopy. Wish us luck!

Cute car luckiest. I love the color green.

Count me in as one not worried about who Clay dates or not. I'm not even concerned about his career. After seeing him again in Maine, I have no doubts that he will endure and continue doing what he enjoys.

And last but not least:

Happy Birthday ausdon! :happybirthday05:

Apparently I missed all the commotion last night with the tweets, which is odd because Clay's usually come to my phone. However, I was out with my new car! Yeah, we drove that little green bean all over the city, and stopped at an all you can eat sushi place for dinner. Fun!post-212-0-70140500-1378460148_thumb.jpg

Woohoo! It's cute cute cute!

Ausdon, :bdayparty2: Have a great one!!

Cleet!

@clayaiken: Excited to see @korywithaK_18 in his first professional choreographer gig tonight! #KORYography

Ken Arpino tweet

@KenArpino: Supporting the baby @korywithaK_18 as he makes his choreographic debut! With @clayaiken and #stupidtwitterlessdrew #isthataword

The first tweet has disappeared; I've read that this pothole is on O'Kelly, but near 55. I love that he's kinda pissy about this!

Clay, enjoy your time home. Do what you want to do.

I'm guessing he'll be working hard on the Gala for the next month or so....

Too funny!

@NCDOT: @clayaiken Are you talking about O'Kelly Chapel Road in Cary? If you can verify that for us, we'll be happy to look into it for you! Thanks!

I have a question. When I am on my iPad I cannot see any quote, bold links etc. is there someplace I can click to get them?