# 65: "Clay Aiken's Not Just Any Joe"

ldyjocelyn

Yesterday I had a Snapple and I looked in the cap (a thing I never do) and it said "you won NO thirst". I go online to see how to get my free drink and it turns out that was second prize! I won a year's worth of Snapple!!!!! 52 coupons each for a six-pack of Snapple..

I never win anything!

I also went into CVS and the guy gave me a box of Ibuprophen for free! You I think I ought to go buy a lottery ticket?

merrieeee -- that's so cool! I think I'd definitely look into the lottery this week. You'll share, right? *g* Or you'll buy FCA a private concert with Clay!

Time to go home. Only a semi-productive day today at work.

Tweets

@clayaiken: Humanitarian needs in the #Philippines will be massive. Please Text RELIEF to 864233 to donate $10 to @UNICEFUSA. #Haiyan

@clayaiken: #UNICEF rushing medicine, water & nutrition to kids affected by #Haiyan. Text RELIEF to 864233 to donate $10 to @UNICEFUSA

What's your birthday merrieee..I want to play those numbers haha

With my second job, most of my team is in the Philipines. One of the people I trained was deeply affected by the typhoon. She survived the typhoon but is deeply troubled and concerned and scared about the lawlessness. It's all very sad. I would expect Unicef to be in there quickly.

luckiest, I read about that on Facebook -- that's a great way to get more funds for them.

So, I've been iPad-less for the past three days. Target had a "trade-in" special last week -- $200 gift card for ANY iPad. Since I have been wanting an upgrade for a while now (I had an original, 3 1/2 years old), I took it in. Last night, I was able to order through target.com the iPad I wanted, and got it at an amazing price. I'll be happy when it comes in!

Question: wonder what iPad Clay has? Or if he upgraded recently?

Scarey couchie. Your co-worker might need some psychological help. Similar to those caught in a war. I can't even fathom going through this. I was manicky when our power was out for a week in an ice storm. Can't blame them for looting when your family's lives depend on finding food.

I donated too. Hopefully relief will continue to help the people.

Yeah, this whole Phillipines thing makes me feel like a bit of a schmuck for posting about my iPad! I truly cannot comprehend what's happened over there, and I pray for everyone over there. May the looting stop so aid can make it to people who need it!

Fear, hope your checkup is good!

I didn't think the birthday one for me was very accurate, but I "felt" like the one for Clay was. (Of course, I know diddly squat...)

I hope everyone is following the superhero adventures of Batkid in San Fran...um, Gotham City. I'm sure couchie is probably sick of it, but it is warming my heart. I hope Clay's watching too. (The Make-A-Wish Foundation is so wicked awesome...)

Buzzfeed's Coverage

Mashable's Coverage

sfgate's coverage

Good luck to Paul, choppers just not my thing. We went to a very lovely and very expensive crafts fair today. I may go back tomorrow and pick up a few things. My favorite clay artist is no longer exhibiting due to her advanced age. Glad my husband bought me several pieces a few years ago.

From the CH. Clay attended the touring company of the musical Elf in NC; one of his Joseph brothers, Drew (last name?), is in that company. Ken Arpino, another brother, received this:

Got this during 2nites show- made me happy @clayaiken #stupidtwitterlessdrew #ElfOnTour #MissinMyBros #FeelinHomesick

BZPwpi6IMAEhE6L_zpsdb97d366.jpg