# 65: "Clay Aiken's Not Just Any Joe"

ldyjocelyn

I'm happy that those attending had a great time too!

I still don't understand the worry about Clay. He's not my husband, or my son. He's "just" a singer. Yes, he's a special man to me, he's not going to change because I'm concerned about his career.

He'll let us know what he's up to when he's good and ready to. He's always seemed like one of those people who won't talk until all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

I love him. Like I love ice cream.

Sounds like those who attended had a great time..glad they shared what they could.

I agree about some maybe taking a break from the boards..seems like some are hanging around just to "stir the turd".

Kim

I am beat. Did WFI for 10 1/2 hours today. Tomorrow is another long day. A friend allowed me 1 1/2 hour reprive to get something to eat. Hopefully she will be back again to help. My husband helped a little but he has too many health problems to do that for very long. Going to bed now and be up and do it again. After that I'll only have another 1/2 day before my son and his girlfriend fly in. They'll be a big help as we are having 30 people for an open house next week. Have to get my tax exam over by Sunday but have a cocktail party to go to on Saturday night. This has been one tough year.

I have no time to worry bout Clay. So glad we have so many fans who can worry about him for me. :fncomputer:

Wow Fear take it easy, you sound like you are very busy. I've got a lot on my plate this year as well, as far as worry goes, so I can't even think about worrying about Clay. I'm sure he's fine and busy making whatever preparations he needs to make for the New Year. Tonight, I've invited all the kids & their SO's to come and have dinner and help me put up the Christmas tree.

I actually love it that around FCA parts, we are so busy! Real life is a good thing! I too feel like I'm busy -- it seems like Christmas snuck up this year, and I've got way too much to do. I work one day next week (Wednesday, and that's only because there's work parties that day!), so after today, I'm mostly free for 2 1/2 weeks. However, I'm baking a lot of my Christmas presents, so my time will be taken up with that.

That Clay guy? He'll be fine. I have faith in him. Always have, always will.

BTW, I talked to jmh last night. She's having problems with her hands, and typing is painful for her. If you could send some healing thoughts her way, I'm sure she'd appreciate it!

So I'm not a mega Beyonce fan although I do like her but color me shocked and surprised that she sprung a full length album of 14 new songs and 17 new videos on the public with no advance warning. How on earth was she able to shock the world like that. Wonder how it will do?

I'm on the last full day of vacation and heading home tomorrow. I've had a nice relaxing time. Now I will go home and tackle finding a place to move. Surprisingly not terribly worried. Something will come up.

As much as I miss doing WFI..I honestly do not know how I would fit it into my schedule. Monday is my last night of class.."does happy dance around my desk" and then in January I do my practicum and then I will officially be certified as a Library Technical Assistant. I am so glad this is coming to an end. Have to finish up Christmas shopping this week-end if it doesn't snow too bad..this is way too early for this kind of weather. May try and get some baking in too..with the kitchen renovation I have not had time to bake like I normally do.

Clay..never worry about him..hope he is enjoying the Holiday season with that sweet boy of his and looking forward to whatever he has in store for 2014.

Kim

I wonder what the official title would be for a "turd stirrer"

A favorite from the good old bad old days:

:stirtheturd:

thnaks ldyj and all for the well-wishes. getting there. did anyone happen to notice that the new banner became a newer banner about a week later? :heh. couchie noticed something but it didn't register. a newer prettier picture came along right after.

EEEEEEE, it's jmh! Glad you're feeling better. And sorry I didn't notice the change in the banner. I've just seen that picture as every other banner around the Clay boards, I think I just assumed!

LOVED "Lawrence of Arabia." Fantastic movie, and Peter O'Toole was so great in it. He will be missed.

From happyclayday at CV:

Woke up to this picture on my cell phone this morning! Matthew's fiance sent it to me. One of her sister's friends saw him in the airport in NY yesterday! Make sure you read the caption!

Screenshot952013_12_15_21_13_27_zps8433ef2f.png

For me anyway, there's a reason he keeps going back and forth from NYC to his home state. I would venture a guess it's for work, right? Therefore...still not worried about Clay.

Thanks ldyj and merrieeee.Love the pictures and tweets. Hope Clay has a great Christmas.

I managed to meet my deadline and passed the advanced tax test last night with a 97.5. Now to getting the others at our site to do the same in January. Next project is gift wrapping and cleaning for our open house. Also one more WFI day this week.

Have great day all!

• Like 2

Woohoo!!!!!!

Tweet posted at CV by scorpionlady45

Christopher McDonald ‏@MrChristopherMD 2m Great guests on @ArsenioHall this week -- @MsGladysKnight @ashanti @chancetherapper @clayaiken, @ptxofficial pic.twitter.com/pmS9jaPOs0
Apparently he is the one who books guests for the show.

He will be one of the guests on Thursday as listed on the website

Thursday's show is set to be a great one. Arsenio's friend from "Celebrity Apprentice" Clay Aiken will kick off the show. From the movie "Anchorman 2," Megan Good will stop by for some laughs. Plus, we've got TNT from the Harlem Globetrotters, and if that's not enough, Chance the Rapper will make his late-night TV debut, right here.