#66: "I'm Clay Aiken, and I Approved This Message!"

merrieeee

OK, caught up. Can't find information about the possibility of Chicago, and that's OK for now. Honestly, I'll have to think about it, if it does happen.

Yes, this place is sane! Thank God.

From tonight, via Instagram (and Twitter):

BlYONT0CMAAc4su_zpsd05907f2.jpg

Via Facebook from tonight -- the Player's Club posted this picture.

10173594_862560793760602_1816715785762216075_n_zps4a8371a3.jpg

I need to go back and get some other pictures from yesterday. The radio station that Clay was at (and did a really great interview -- clack is available) posted a few pictures of him in the studio.

If I can shake this headache, I'll go get them!

ETA: decided I'd rather find the pictures than sleep...Heh.

image_zps773f66ea.jpg

post-797-1397593345_zpsc1163bd9.jpg

image_zps6a257ce6.jpg

Tweet about our tweetie!

@DerekKiszely: This evening I had the honor of meeting @clayaiken - he's the type of candidate voters flock to: authentic, charismatic, and relatable.

I just listened to the interview and he came across as very well informed. He talks so fast that he got a lot of info in but as for the content I have no clue! He didn't seem to falter at the rather pointed questions. Politics bore me and I ended just listening to his voice and not really what he was saying.

merrieeee, you are better than me. I just look at the pictures now. I assume the Chicago rumour is to do with a political event?

Mom is doing well, and should be released tomorrow morning as scheduled. I am getting the car packed, and it's going to be a tight fit! The cat has a lot of equipment LOL, and Mom needs the entire back seat to stretch her leg out. Thankfuly I'm not driving my little green bean, but rather her larger sedan. My daughter, her g/f and I will all be taking shifts caring for Mom in the weeks to come. If need be, I'll drag the boys over too to cover some hours. She won't be wanting for company!

Glad all family members seem to be doing much better! I've been through much of this in my life, and it's never easy. Hooray for good health!

I'm also glad for Clay's endorsements! I think that will continue his momentum.

Finally...and this may be weird, doing this on a Clay Aiken fanboard...but I'm glad for my husband. 16 years ago today, I married him. I love him so much, and he's supported me (and me him) through so much. We're celebrating tonight with a room in hotel -- a friend from our gym hooked us up on a sweet deal on a suite, plus a coupon for dinner. Moral of the story: go to the gym regularly! Hee.

• Like 1

Saw this on CV but there is no source.

ANDY COHEN, MITCHELL GOLD, ROSIE O'DONNELL

ALONG WITH

STUART APPELBAUM, CINDI BERGER, TONIO BURGOS, AND BOB WILLIAMS

CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO A RECEPTION HONORING

CLAY AIKEN

CANDIDATE FOR UNITED STATES CONGRESS – NORTH CAROLINA'S 2ND DISTRICT

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:00pm

Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Showroom 210 Lafayette Street New York, New York

$5,000 Host | $2,500 Co-Host | $1000 Sponsor | (*Host Committee still in formation) $250 Individual Ticket

To RSVP: Events@ClayAiken.com Or call 919.675.2004

PAID FOR BY CLAY AIKEN FOR NORTH CAROLINA

New email:

Friends,

We've made our first TV ad, and we're ready to put it on the air. But we need your help.

Contribute $10 or more today to get an exclusive sneak peek of our ad on Monday. It will be on all the major networks on Tuesday. We'll need your help to keep it on the air.

The voters of the district know Clay. He's been a household name here in North Carolina for over a decade. But we need to make the case for why Clay should represent the Second District in Congress, and these ads will help us do that.

You know Clay is ready to take on Washington to fight for the people of the Second District. We need to make sure the voters in our district know that too. undefinedundefined

Yours,

Tucker Middleton

Communications Director

Clay Aiken for North Carolina

ETA: New video!

http://www.wral.com/news/local/politics/video/13578313/