merrieeee

claycottoncandy_zps576398ea.jpg

Arcelia G Salinas

4 hrs near Siler City, NC ·

Clay Aiken feeding Daniel some cotton candy! #clayforNC

clay_zps41170be8.jpg

Erica Dabney

3 hrs ·

Congressman Clay Aiken stopped by my Mutual booth in Sanford. Very pleasant & inspiring political figure.

Ok, so maybe she jumped the gun on the "Congressman" part...but it sounds good. Hee.

Byoh_RzCMAAQ54z_zpsda73b761.jpg

Ende ‏@NaturallyEnde 3m

Sooooo @clayaiken was in church today. pic.twitter.com/5GipDxH913

clay_zps0f3596ba.jpg

Joey Armas

30 mins ·

Clay Aiken is at our church today.

clay_zps9b3da764.jpg

Alice Wilson

1 hr ·

Clay Aikens @ — at Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church.

Email from Team Clay

Good afternoon, CA4NC Gold Members!

It is time to reveal last week's raffle winner. Everyone, please join me in congratulating MARIE JACKSON of Bloomington, IN. Marie, you are the winner of the "Spend a day with Clay" contest, which entitles you to come visit North Carolina's 2nd District and hit the campaign trail for a day. We will be reaching out to you soon to work out details of your visit.

CA4NC Gold Circle Weekly Raffle #14

This week’s raffle prize is:

A personalized copy of Clay's 2008 "On My Way Here" album

The next raffle winner will be announced on Monday, October 6th.

Thank you and good luck!

Eric Cannon

Clay Aiken For North Carolina

Paid for by Clay Aiken for North Carolina

Clay for North Carolina

PO Box 3809

Cary NC 27519-3809 United States

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

Hello Gold Team Members,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Those of us here on the ground spent Saturday and Sunday putting up several hundred yard signs throughout the District. It's starting to really look like election season here.

You all have done such a great job as members of the Gold Team over the past week. As of 1:22 pm today (September 29th) Gold Team has raised just under $xxxxxx! That is an outstanding number, and all the hard work you have been doing is certainly paying off.

With less than 48 hours left before the End of Quarter, Nick and I want to ask you to make a final push to help us close out September on a strong footing. As many of you already know, these quarterly reports are a big deal in the world of campaigns, and some of the most important people in Democratic politics (including the DCCC) will be watching to see how we do. Our Total Raised for the quarter could be the difference between getting on TV or not, and we all know how important TV will be to our success.

So if you are able to make a few last minute phone calls, or send out one last blast email to your network, please do so before tomorrow's deadline.

Remember to encourage folks to contribute through the Gold Team link (ClayAiken.com/GoldTeam) and please don't hesitate to contact Nick or myself if you have any questions.

Thank you for everything you have done and will continue to do. With your support I know we will be successful on November 4th.

Best,

Charlie Flanagan

Deputy Finance Director

Clay Aiken for NC

Paid for by Clay Aiken for North Carolina

Clay for North Carolina

PO Box 3809

Cary NC 27519-3809 United States

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

I took out the amount raised....you know information to the enemy and all that

From Facebook:

Isiah Thomas, Stephen Hill, Clive Davis, Desmond Child and Jeff Rabhan - with guest DJ Zeke Thomas - invite you to join us at Goldbar New York for a meet 'n greet in support of Clay Aiken.

Clay is an eighth-generation North Carolinian challenging vulnerable Congresswoman Renee Ellmers. Clay is running for Congress to represent the people of North Carolina -- not a political party or the special interests.

Please join us this Thursday to support Clay's run for Congress and help get him to Washington!

https://www.facebook...ry_type=regular

Hee! Plus, there's sports guys there too....definitely eclectic!

New email! Video challenge: $20,000 from both the Gold and Blue teams by midnight tomorrow will result in an unreleased song from Clay!

The video is unlisted, so I don't think I should post it here. It's very cute though -- Clay and Nick in the car together! Coolness.

Gotta make my donation now...

Another recap, this one from BEEDAWN at CV:

Whetstone Winery Event recap:

5230fan and I decided to make a day of it visiting one of our favorite places, the Napa Valley Wine Country. We had a wonderful Lunch at ‘Bouchon’ in Yountville which is owned by Thomas Keller, who also owns the most famous Napa Valley restaurant ‘The French Laundry’. (I have eaten there, SO great!) We visited downtown Napa and were SO surprised at all the damage from the Earthquake sad.gif We did some Outlet shopping, took a brief tour of the Silverado Country Club and then on to the Winery.

It was a very nice crowd of very interesting people from all walks of life. I would say there were about 100 people in attendance. Clay arrived with Nick looking very handsome in a gray suit, light blue shirt and some terrific black boots. Nick looked great too. The event took place both outside/inside and Clay started meeting as many people as possible (the BBC cameras were still following him). The Whetstone Winery was just so beautiful and the Pinot Noir wasn’t so bad either. Patrick Kellaher of ‘Mustards Restaurant’ (another must place to eat) provided the terrific food! Thanks Patrick, enjoyed meeting you. We met a lot of other very interesting people like, Alissa Gentille (Foster Child Advocate), Kevin Liao (Campaign Manager for Bill Dodd), Michelle and Jamey Whetstone (owners of the winery), etc.

About an hour in, Todd C. Zapolski (a real estate developer originally from NC) did a great recap as to why Clay was running for Congress and then U.S. Congressman Mike Thompson of the 5th District of California did a great introduction of Clay. Clay then gave a very inspiring speech about why he was running, his background, his early interest in politics, his work with TNIP, his work with UNICEF, etc. He then took questions from everyone.

Clay was so nice to give 5230fan and I a big hug and a chat.