# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Clay tweet!

HUGE mistake by @huffingtonpost regarding @realdonaldtrump. So much for journalistic integrity. #dobetter http://t.co/Iw6MPcxrwX/s/UG04

corollafan tweeted back to Clay:

@clayaiken @HuffingtonPost Everyone who has actually met him or worked with him personally defends him. That says a lot about his character.

Clay replied:

@carollafan True! I don't often agree with @realDonaldTrump politically, but as a man he has always been respectful and kind to me.

Retweet from ncpublicschools

In selected schools & grades, the DPI will study a new way to assess students: w/ 4 shorter tests throughout the year ow.ly/PysSX

Well made it to Spangler PA! We went to the flight 53 memorial on the way. It was very nice and peaceful.

Met up,with family that was not quite as nice and peaceful!

• Like 1

ninna, are you trying to upload pictures in your post from your computer, or link to pictures from a photobucket account?

If you want to simply attach pictures, make sure you click the "more reply options" button (bottom right below the Quick Reply box). Once there, the paper clip is at the bottom, under the box to type your reply. Click the "Choose File" box, find your picture on your computer, and then (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT...as I frequently forget it myself!), click the "Attach This File" button. You can't attach large pictures, but if they're small enough, that's the easiest way to do it.

If you're trying to bring pictures over from your photobucket account, select the picture you want, and then look for a link labeled with "IMG." If you copy that link and then paste it directly into the reply box, it should be posted.

If neither of these work, let me know what you're trying to do. Step by step helps me troubleshoot!

Thanks for info. Will try later today. Have a few goofy pictures of Clay that I would like to post in that topic.

My summer passion is my flower garden and other people's gardens plus I follow someone on twitter who posts amazing scenic photos. Are those ok to post?

I lead a boring life-my excitement for the summer is a picnic today for my part-time job. Even going to paint my nails! Sooooo excited! Figure Clay will periscope while I'm gone.

Photobucket link works. I post mostly from my tablet, so I just have to learn what works where I'm trying to post. Although I could try the generic browser on this tablet, it gets me into chat rooms that won't work with my mobile Chrome

Ah, using a tablet. I can't post pictures via attachment directly on my iPad either. I always use either the Photobucket option or go to my desktop computer.

Good luck with getting your pictures...I'd love to see your flowers!

Clay tweet!

Ok friends!! Gotta help my friends @TheClamShack in Maine win this contest! VOTE VOTE VOTE! pressherald.upickem.net/upickem/regist…

The Clam Shack replied:

@clayaiken Thanks for the love! We miss you! Hopefully we'll see you at the shack really soon!

Clay just Periscoped from his apartment, about 40 minutes ago. I missed it live, darn it! He's with Alison Glock, showing her how Periscope works. Nothing earth shaking, although -- when asked if he was writing a book, he said, very softly, "maybe."

Clay tweets!

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens theonion.com/r/36131 via @TheOnion

Love that he's reading The Onion! Best satirical newspaper around!

Looks like all that dark money that was spent electing these bias judges paid off. :-( newsobserver.com/news/local/edu…

Nashville! I think I'm in love with google maps. There was a terrible wreck in Louisville and Google got us around it instead of being in a 6 mile line of traffic. They shut the freeway down in both directions. We didn't even have to look for another route. Instant.