# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

I just knew he'd tweet about Mike Nichols....

Tweet from Dee Snider about last night:

Dee Snider ‏@deesnider · 15s15 seconds ago

To my friends @realmickfoley @litaford @DebbieGibson @clayaiken THANK YOU for your love & support! Friends for life! @DSXmas

Started a week long vacation at 4:00 yesterday. My husband's band played last night, but I stayed home and had a quiet night. Today, though? Ugh. Did some cleaning in my kitchen, and discovered that the garbage disposal is dead (and worse, leaking...) Fortunately, we had a pan under that part of the sink, so clean up was not bad. But that meant more money as we had to go out and order a new disposal, which will be installed on Monday.

I also have a major project due in 10 days, and I've barely started it. YIKES!

lookitsjoanne

18 minutes ago

Clay Aiken and I are officially an item at #ENCGala.

2014-11-22_1929_zps0dfbfd6a.png

He's at the Equality NC Foundation Gala, in Greensboro. Woohoo!!!!!

ETA: This, according to Facebook, is what makes me really proud of Clay. He's got nerves of steel!

Bill Falcon

So just saw Clay Aiken head across the street to shake the hands of the counter protesters. Go Clay!

The protesters are from the Westboro Baptist Church.

2014-11-22_2026_zps23f40001.png

He looks soooooooo good.

From Lianne at CV:

Thought I'd let you know that a friend of mine just called me to let me know that he is attending the equality gala in Greensboro and talked with Clay. Said that he looked good but has a cold and was getting ready to leave. He also said that the counter equality demonstrators had the protestors outnumbered by a bunch.

As much as AI is always going to be part of Clay's life, it's nice to see (IMO) that his political career finally shed him of that label!

SueReu at CV created a fantastic montage, using Clay's "Thank You" video as the words and many fantastic pictures from this past year as the visuals.

I have one sealed copy of every album in my "archives." Matter of fact, now that I've gone mostly digital, I have a hard time finding my OPENED copies of Clay's CD's!

Found via CV: Dee Snider is putting up a poster of the Celebrity Apprentice cast from his year (including, of course, CLAY!!!) for auction on eBay. Proceeds benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dee-Snider-George-Takei-Cast-Signed-CELEBRITY-APPRENTICE-5-Poster-/381066440776

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at FCA! It's been an interesting year, and I am a bit sad that our numbers have gone down. But I still love our little community, and I love bringing stuff over here, even if few read it. (And if you are reading, and not posting -- well, why not? We don't bite!)

I hope everyone is able to share in the love and laughter of the holiday season, and prayers for those who are suffering in any way.

Clay, thank you for coming into our lives. You've brought so much joy, and, after this year, awareness of so many issues. You're the best Clay!