Sign in to follow this  
ldyjocelyn

# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

l_zps9bc54043.jpg

Nobody will believe this picture! The Mancow w/ Clay Aiken!

Mancow is a "Shock Jock" based in Chicago.

Aww!

@clayaiken: The best of all I've gotten to do was the blessing of working with Mike Nichols. Heaven now has one of the most brilliant, funniest angels.

I just knew he'd tweet about Mike Nichols....

Tweet from Dee Snider about last night:

Dee Snider ‏@deesnider · 15s15 seconds ago

To my friends @realmickfoley @litaford @DebbieGibson @clayaiken THANK YOU for your love & support! Friends for life! @DSXmas

Clay tweet!

Clay Aiken ‏@clayaiken

President is standing in the gap for what is right. It's ballsy & it's impressive. "It's about who we are as a country and who we wanna be"

Clip of Clay on the red carpet.

@dakota2424: >@realmickfoley @ClayAiken @DebbieGibson supports @DeeSnider OpeningNight of '#Christmas Tale': http://t.co/XKTUMYlDfc via @YouTube #Chicago

Started a week long vacation at 4:00 yesterday. My husband's band played last night, but I stayed home and had a quiet night. Today, though? Ugh. Did some cleaning in my kitchen, and discovered that the garbage disposal is dead (and worse, leaking...) Fortunately, we had a pan under that part of the sink, so clean up was not bad. But that meant more money as we had to go out and order a new disposal, which will be installed on Monday.

I also have a major project due in 10 days, and I've barely started it. YIKES!

According to a facebook poster Clay is here

http://equalityncfoundation.org/gala/

The westboro baptist church is there

Facebook post

Bill Falcon

So just saw Clay Aiken head across the street to shake the hands of the counter protesters. Go Clay!

lookitsjoanne

18 minutes ago

Clay Aiken and I are officially an item at #ENCGala.

2014-11-22_1929_zps0dfbfd6a.png

He's at the Equality NC Foundation Gala, in Greensboro. Woohoo!!!!!

ETA: This, according to Facebook, is what makes me really proud of Clay. He's got nerves of steel!

Bill Falcon

So just saw Clay Aiken head across the street to shake the hands of the counter protesters. Go Clay!

The protesters are from the Westboro Baptist Church.

@FollowCFE: Susan and Lorraine arm in arm with @clayaiken #equalitymatters @lroderick1 @SusanSlynch @ZeddySF @equalitync http://t.co/pEAodB8jCg

I think that is the suit he wore to the nc Broadway show.

2014-11-22_2026_zps23f40001.png

He looks soooooooo good.

From Lianne at CV:

Thought I'd let you know that a friend of mine just called me to let me know that he is attending the equality gala in Greensboro and talked with Clay. Said that he looked good but has a cold and was getting ready to leave. He also said that the counter equality demonstrators had the protestors outnumbered by a bunch.

As much as AI is always going to be part of Clay's life, it's nice to see (IMO) that his political career finally shed him of that label!

SueReu at CV created a fantastic montage, using Clay's "Thank You" video as the words and many fantastic pictures from this past year as the visuals.

Ha ha obviously she didn't buy 7 the first time around. ;) I still am finding sealed copies of Clay's various albums in my house. Not that it's a problem, because I wear them out too! LOL

I have one sealed copy of every album in my "archives." Matter of fact, now that I've gone mostly digital, I have a hard time finding my OPENED copies of Clay's CD's!

Found via CV: Dee Snider is putting up a poster of the Celebrity Apprentice cast from his year (including, of course, CLAY!!!) for auction on eBay. Proceeds benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dee-Snider-George-Takei-Cast-Signed-CELEBRITY-APPRENTICE-5-Poster-/381066440776

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at FCA! It's been an interesting year, and I am a bit sad that our numbers have gone down. But I still love our little community, and I love bringing stuff over here, even if few read it. (And if you are reading, and not posting -- well, why not? We don't bite!)

I hope everyone is able to share in the love and laughter of the holiday season, and prayers for those who are suffering in any way.

Clay, thank you for coming into our lives. You've brought so much joy, and, after this year, awareness of so many issues. You're the best Clay!

Thanks for the lovely post. Curious as to Clay's next endeavor. I always thought politics would be his future and it may still be.

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating. We will just be two this year but will enjoy the food and the quiet.

Happy THanksgiving .. or to our Canadian friends, Happy Thursday

Going to hang out at my sister's today. Cooking now.. We lost our family's oldest member last night and I guess the head of my mom's side of the family. He was 93. RIP Uncle Ben.

Oh couchie, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please give some hugs to your Mom from me!