# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

Clay tweet:

Anyone who cares about the future of NC or the future of NC children should be supremely worried by this: newsobserver.com/2015/01/16/448…

This sounds scary to me....

Also, there was a tweet last night that Clay later deleted:

11:30pm and awful 405 traffic made me spill my @DrinkAriZona all over myself. Can't wait to get back to NC!

Hee!

It is very sad that Art Pope funded the Republicans takeover of our legislature, as the NC economic policy maker oversaw the laws from ALEC put into effect and now wants to take over our state college system. What next becone the religious leader of the state. :fncomputer:

I find it very interesting that, at the moment, Clay doesn't have a plan for the future IMO. He's always struck me as a "plan-everything-out" kind of guy, so to read that throws me a bit.

However, I'll follow him wherever he goes! He'll figure it out, I'm sure....

Fairlife responded.

@fairlife: THX CLAY! RT @clayaiken: I know I am a nerd, but I don't apologize 4 being SOO EXCITED about this new @fairlife milk! http://t.co/3toKOsMm8I

@fairlife: .@clayaiken Thanks again for the shout out! We're very excited about our national launch too. DM us & well get you some more to nerd out on!

Just getting home...and Clay's tweeting during the State of the Union address.

Lines tonight that Speaker Boehner refused to applaud: "lowering taxes of working families and putting thousands of $ back in their pockets"
"Congress still needs to pass a law that makes sure a woman is paid the same as a man for doing the same work." — No applause from Boehner
Congress "if u truly believe u can work full-time & support a family on less than $15k a year, TRY IT!" #bluffcalled pic.twitter.com/jG7pOfhO6H

B711xm4IgAAZikf_zpse68541bb.jpg

"If you want somebody who's gonna get the job done, and done right, HIRE A VETERAN!" #SOTU

Bwah! Ha!

@clayaiken: Just took online quiz called "Which former American Idol contestant r u?"

Result was @CandiceGlover

Having real identity issues right now.

Candice Glover ‏@CandiceGlover 1m1 minute ago

Omg hilarious RT @clayaiken: Just took online