# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

@clayaiken: #AMEN - Progressives, If You Want A Democrat To Win In 2016, Drop This Non-Existent Warren Campaign http://t.co/ZgraXkDkfj

@clayaiken: Hasn't @DukeEnergy already polluted enough of NC with the permission of @patmccrorync Stay out of Lee and Chatham! http://t.co/FfWLqc6PmW

I'm out today and tomorrow with a work conference, and then my wedding anniversary is this weekend. I'll probably be able to check text, emails and the boards, I won't be able to bring stuff over. Thank you merrieeee! I'll finish off the tweet thread from yesterday, and then catch up soon (probably Clay's definition), I hope.

From the Esquire Network's Twitter feed:

CCq8ToNWMAE1-t8_zpsmbt3tf34.jpg

Follow the saga of @AmericanIdol @clayaiken's unlikely run for Congress TUESDAYS 10|9c. Catch up now ON DEMAND. pic.twitter.com/RdUy7davha

Two more tweets from overnight:

Have no shame! RT @TonyDaussat: I listen to @RATM and @clayaiken. And Neither are guilty pleasures. Just... pleasures.

(RATM is the band Rage Against the Machine)

Retweet from @collss125

@clayaiken just watched the first episode of the runnerup. Loved it!

Scene for TRU

talking to constituent saying why she wont' vote for him. Clay says well you aren't in my district anyway so it doesn't matter.

Clay put both hands over his face when they played it.

He said he gets the epi a couple of days before it airs

Talking about Chinns etc and how it came to by

He won't say Ellmers name. HA HA! Said he ran to hold the person accountable who is the rep. District very gerrymandered don't feel he is well represented.

Knew it was uphill battle. When running in bubble. You think you win because people come up and say I am voting for you but you don't see the 50 giving you the eff off.

He feels they got over WTF Mountain and earned cred in NC 02