# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

ldyjocelyn

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Clay's going to be on "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!" on NPR!

http://www.newsobser...le20819421.html

Host Peter Sagal of the NPR quiz show, “Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me.” The show will record live at DPAC on Thursday for a show airing that Saturday, with Clay Aiken as Sagal’s special guest.

Clay was just live on Periscope and said he will sing again and he needs inspiration for a blog! Jamie and her DH were with him.

Said he will pop on a few more times.he wanted folks to guess where he was. Statue of Liberty Said its like a scavenger hunt.

They had shake shack for lunch. Jamie said yum and her DH looked like he'd rather be somewhere else!

post-292-0-28481900-1431885141_thumb.jpg

post-292-0-43106000-1431885806_thumb.jpg

Love that he's taking cousin Jamie around to the sites in NYC! I also bet he's relieved he can do that without being bothered!

Sounded like he was going to take her (and her husband Bryan) to "Something Rotten."

Recapped that the woman took a razor to his feet and charged him more!

He might not be on Wait, Wait don't tell me because he will not be there on Thursday. Someone on his team made an error. They are trying to set up him on the telephone.

He was wearing a Clay for NC shirt! He said they had way too many left and made a face!

pretty funny. I caught 2 yesterday on my PC as I was paying bills. No luck today as I took my granddaughter to get her braces on. Spent much time trying to convince her that she still looks great.

Now I'm too tired to even sit at the PC.

She is very important to us and by providing this to her we are helping her with her long term health care. Mr Fear is getting her an iphone (refurbished) if she gets another A in math and her other grades are good at the end of 7th grade. Here's hoping she remains open and honest with us.

In other news, hurry up and get Periscope for the android. I can't stay on my pc and twitter forever. :popcorngirl: