Sign in to follow this  
ldyjocelyn

# 67: Everywhere He Goes, The People Love Him!

From Ruben on Instagram:

Fun with my homies @clayfornc @frenchiedavis . Good times... https://t.co/5AoCYddhBY

image_zpsgebacch3.jpg

Someone needs to tell Ruben that the ClayforNC twitter account isn't Clay's official account anymore....

FYI, Clayversity is down today. They are moving to a new server and upgrading software.

Maybe he thought it was so funny. I was so fascinated by the fingernails, I had no idea what the topic of the video was. :thinking:

I think he tweeted it because of the...absurdity....of the whole thing. Very strange...

OTOH, it reminded me of the theme of "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," which was based on another of these types of clips that went viral.

Home today. Having a....procedure....done tomorrow that means I can't have food, only liquids, and stuff tonight that will keep me away from a desktop computer and in a different room of my house. Is it weird though that I'll keep my iPad near me?

Not quite sure about this one!

@clayaiken: Stupid a**holes!

Hmmmmm. Wonder what that one is about?

This will surely test the "sitting on their hands" crowd....

Hmmmm!

@clayaiken: #ncga proves once again that it prefers the title "NC Laughingstock" over General Assembly. #SB2

The NCGA voted today regarding overriding the marriage bill. There was no debate allowed and ten of the people who were supposed to vote were not there!

Oh geez, really? I know Clay loves his home state, but -- really?

OTOH, I love my home state, and we've got a mess with our pensions....

The Governor signed it into law they overrode it. It passed by 3 votes. I guess now if you work for the state you can say you won't give marriage licenses to gays and still keep your job.

Texas is not any better.

Clay tweet!

Saw a doc the other day abt AL during the Civ Rights Movement. 50 years from now, NC will b seen as counterpart n the fight for #LGBT rights

Clay tweet.

@clayaiken: My first dreams of singing came while watch "You Can Be A Star" as a child. Thanks for that @JimEdBrown1 - Rest in peace.

I'm back! Didn't go as well as planned....I wasn't as "cleaned out" as I should have been (even though I followed the prep instructions to the letter), so the doctor couldn't see but 70% of what he was supposed to. Therefore, I have to go back again in 6 months! AAAAAAARGH!

Clay tweet!

My best friend, @NickLeisey, married his best friend, Courtney today. Congratulations Nick and Courtney Leisey!2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.pngpic.twitter.com/jqjcZLZmy8

CHacR6YUEAAusWw_zpsg8dinb0c.jpg

Congratulations Nick and Courtney! Wonder what Clay sang at the wedding?

I'm reading that Clay was a groomsman at the wedding. Cool.

CV is back up and it looks WAY different. They had a major upgrade to their software.

Sadly, that reminds me that we probably need to do that soon, if couchie is around that is....

Clay tweet.

@clayaiken: Trump-Aiken 2016 &amp?

Here's the tweet with the emoticon:

Trump-Aiken 2016 1f61c.db7fcece36.png