# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Wow--busy bees over here. I'm thrilled for all the people who were there - and ldyj made us a new banner!

I could really get used to this weekly performance by periscope from Clay and Ben.

You know, I was lucky enough to discover Clay in time to see a JNT 12 concert, somehow knowing that would be my only chance. And I'm ok with that, glad there are chances for others to hear him in person. However, the hug thing has me green with envy!

Saturday nights with Clay and Ben are addictive. Wonder what will happen when there aren't concerts. He definitely has been spoiling us!

By the way, how long do I have to wash cars?

I wondered how long it would take for you to notice you'd become a car washer, ninna. Hee! :new7:

I decided we needed to get current around here. Glad you'll be on to the next one soon though.

Oh I think about poses too. Then you get there and it's so fast you don't have time to think let alone ask for a pose! My favourite pic is not to clear but he is leaning over me with his chin almost touching my shoulder and I just couldn't breathe.

Happy Goggie Day! (Can you tell I'm a cat person?)

jessiedarlin tweeted:

Photoshop project I did in high school, circa 2004-2005? @clayaiken #claymateforever pic.twitter.com/LhXcZxOgCH

CNYT3ILVAAAiGuJ_zps5enlvujv.jpg

Clay's reply:

@jessiiedarlin we look good together! 1f609.bba9c20e16.png

And she replied:

@clayaiken 1f609.bba9c20e16.png you right

____

eacookie tweeted:

Was asked who would I stand in line for an hour to meet? @Lil_Eazy_Ana_42 and @clayaiken does that make me bipolar or awesome? #awesome

Clay replied:

@eaCookie awesome for sure. 1f609.bba9c20e16.png

And responses!

@ryanvandyke: @clayaiken thanks mister. You rock! See you soon!

@ryanvandyke: If clayaiken says so... Then you should vote to! Click the link in my bio. It literally takes 2… https://t.co/WJpltSSIPX

He has 60% of the vote right now.

In other news:

I, in the past, used a sweeper on my phone to get rid of junk. It erased my ringtones of Clay's songs and I have never been able to get them back, even tho they're still on the phone. Downloaded the cleaner on my tablet a few days ago and it was great! Used it today, must of hit something I shouldn't have. Every Clay download from the past 8 months-gone. Pictures, music, videos. Just gone. I had just recently uploaded to my pc, but never checked what uploaded. But it's my tablet I'm always on, seldom my pc. NOW I think I'll cry. Can't even begin to list all the interviews, periscopes and special songs I need to find to download. Just tired and don't know where to start.

ninna, first of all, I'm sorry to hear that. Secondly -- what table do you have? What sweeper did you use? You may be able to Google and find out if there is a restore point somewhere. Good luck.

Can I have a do-over of last weekend?

• Like 1

Sadly, androids don't have that feature. There is a program I can install that will create backup. As usual, I'm a little late.

You can have a do-over if you stick me in your purse :rainbowsmile: Let's see, hour behind time wise, actually get off work at eight, if there's a periscope I might be home :clap:

I am with you guys. I want a do-over also. I still can not believe I was there. I am going to start saving again in the hopes that another concert will come my way at the price I can afford. The lower tier was great. I could never had done anything more. I may have had to sit on a pillow in the backrow but it was everything and more that I dreamed of.