# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Dont want to think about snow. In mid NC it was coatless weather today but tomorrow night supposed to be mid 20s. I had to ask the man touching up a damaged window sill to help me set up my husbands bonsai tent and help put the bigger plants into it. His poor Japanese garden needs attention badly and he wont be walking until almost Spring. I may ask my tai chi instructor to help as he is familiar with that type of garden and plants. So no snow please. :worthy:

Im gonna check when Third Rail is on so I dont miss it and can DVR it. :woohoo:

Merrieeee-that is just downright mean! Windchill here for the next few days will be below 0.

Someone who can outtalk Clay? She does seem to more than hold her own. Think between Clay and the other guest she'll get an earful, not that I think she'll pay them much heed.

It's 22 degrees here right now, I think it's supposed to get down to about 15 tonight.

My husband and I were out tonight -- one of the students at his college had a senior piano recital that he wanted to attend, and then we went out for dinner. It was slow driving on the way home though. The wet roads are now starting to turn a bit icy. Glad to be home in my pj's now!

Third Rail looks interesting! And that tweet is from the guy that runs the Mashable website, which is a website I follow pretty faithfully for technology news.

Woo hoo.

@clayaiken: 5:30PM EST today. Don't miss my discussion with @ThirdRailAJAM and guests about #SyrianRefugees and forgotten #HIV. https://t.co/dkrggVjxlJ

@clayaiken: I'm debating #SyrianRefugees with #TeaParty on @ThirdRailAJAM at 5:30PM. Fireworks? Watch and see. Find the channel: https://t.co/SPUPPabFzI[

I think he wants us to watch.

@clayaiken: .@scottiemhughes, @lanceulanoff and I talk about #SyrianRefugees today at 5:30PM EST on @ThirdRailAJAM on Al Jazeera America.

@clayaiken: Find @AJAM on your tv using this link: https://t.co/hiIPrCpVMu and watch me on @ThirdRailAJAM today at 5:30PM EST

Got to watch the download last night before I went to bed...I think Clay did wonderfully! Of course I'm biased, though. However, I did think the "tag team" of Clay and Mr. Ulanoff did very well against the Tea Party lady. They both asserted themselves quite well, and I thought it was a very interesting discussion.

I'd say the glasses make Clay look smart...but then he doesn't need them to make me know that he IS smart.

I think he is getting better every time he is on. He seems to gain more confidence with every outing.

Can I just say I love technology! I got to watch the show with a good friend who was a thousand miles, via FaceTime, while dvring it at the same time. Then I get to watch it again and then d/l clack to keep.

• Like 1

Really enjoy the panel discussion on this program. Wish I got the channel.

The glasses are growing on me. While I think fans have always known how intelligent Clay is, the rest of the world needs to catch up. If the glasses help, he should get more (just a little smaller, please Clay :flirtysmile3: ). The woman was seriously annoying, and really seems to have no wiggle room in her beliefs. The looks on the men's faces at the end were almost comical.