# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Talking about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton -- Clay says Hillary "probably" has the nomination locked in, but she needs to be careful not to alienate the Bernie supporters, because they are supporting him for specific reasons (not-establishment for example). Bernie's like your 72 year old grandpa, you can't "attack" him.

Clay thinks Donald Trump will moderate his views once he makes it to the general election. Upset with Donald that he won't actually denounce the KKK.

He doesn't think that Marco Rubio is as popular as the pollsters say he is.

Shallow note -- he looks wonderful -- nice sweater!

The decision for the election will be in the swing states, Ohio and Michigan.

ninna, I haven't looked at the levels for a while, but I think you passed "dog walker" many moons ago and was one other thing before becoming "bodyguard."

Ninna you were actually a car washer for awhile, due to my getting cutsey, but according to the list, you should have been a bodyguard for awhile.

I'm keeping my eyes out for possible board issues once they do the big upgrade. Hopefully changes will be minor. I didn't realize how much trouble I was having posting until it started working right again--I think I've had a few glitches for a long time now.

Omg. Good job I took a nap!

Did @realdonaldtrump just talk about his penis??? Is this an American Presidential candidate??????? #GOPdebate #WTF

Did a US presidential candidate just reference the size of his penis in a nationally televised debate? #GOPDebate

There's not any point in talking about real policy issues, is there? Let's put a ring around the stage & throw some oil up there. #GOPdebate

Finally! ...These are the important issues that Americans should be basing their votes on. #SMDH #GOPDebate

Hey @TedCruz, will your #TaxPostcard use the same format as the voter intimidation warnings you sent in Iowa? #GOPDebate

No sir, Mr. Trump. Don't worry. "Politician" is not what we consider you. I promise! #GOPDebate

I do too!

Retweet from Daily Dot Politics:

Why dropping acid at the #GOPDebate is a bad idea. #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/u9KZsk5j2H

These Rubio and Cruz attacks on @realDonaldTrump aint gonna hurt him. They always just embolden his voters. #GOPDebate Learn, people!

Retweet from America Now Radio: