# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!  More CNN!  This is the tweet from Carrie Sheffeild (the Bold media  lady):

Tune in!3pm @CNN News Room w/ @BrookeBCNN on Trump & Clinton speeches & Trump meeting w/ Republican rank & file w/ @clayaiken @aarondmiller2

Amanda Coyne ‏(a reporter) tweeted:

The fact that Clay Aiken is a CNN political commentator brings me so much joy

And Politicon retweeted it!

Gina Gentry Loudon ‏@RealDrGina 8m8 minutes ago
Donald Trump goes to Washington @realDrGina @carriesheffield @clayaiken: http://youtu.be/GNNTxi5l2l0?a via @YouTube

Includes a YouTube of the CNN show today.

A senior Tech Editor at the Huffington Post tweeted:

Damon Beres ‏@dlberes 
clay aiken just walked by my [standing] desk

I had the thought to myself about a year ago that working for the Huffington Post would be a good gig for him.  He's mentioned in the past that he was a regular reader, and he's written other blogs for them in the past (mostly on UNICEF).  I'm hoping that this may finally come to pass for him!

• Like 1

I'm getting notifications that "somebody liked a post" I did.  Yes, I'm nosy, so I want to know -- who is it?  I think you have to be signed in for that to show, but that means I'd like for people to sign in!

On 3/23/2016 at 3:57 PM, ldyjocelyn said:

I'm getting notifications that "somebody liked a post" I did.  Yes, I'm nosy, so I want to know -- who is it?  I think you have to be signed in for that to show, but that means I'd like for people to sign in!

I looked into it, and not sure if I found anything or not, but I pushed some buttons around. Bottom line, go to your settings on the board, click on notifications, and scroll down to general. There's an option there that you be notified when someone likes what you post, so make sure it is checked. As to whether that will tell you who "liked it," I'm not sure. If some folks will "like" this post, I'll see what happens and what I learn from that.

PS - I checked and no one who isn't logged in is able to "like" a post.

• Like 2

jmh, I just "liked" your post.  Let me know if it tells you who.  (The previous version of the board did tell you who did like a post of yours...)

Tweets from today:

Hey @GrahamBlog can I be your friend? How come no one is praising you for being so honest? politi.co/1WKWCVy pic.twitter.com/iMCyoMhy8h

CeUh_0oWIAA8-hT_zpsk8idrchu.jpg

BradmanTV tweeted:

I may not agree with @clayaiken, but he knows @HillaryClinton is a problem.

Clay's reply:

No sir! @HillaryClinton is NOT a problem! If anything she's too moderate. But I look forward to her being president!

.@PatMcCroryNC and the #NCGOP say they care abt business in NC, but their actions are abhorrent to the biz community huff.to/1Zx12kG

JayShef tweeted:

@PatMcCroryNC It's now the law for me to share a restroom with your wife. #HB2 #trans #NorthCarolina #shameonNC pic.twitter.com/4b4OdmfmeN

CeSJb5VWAAAP7Yt_zpsnz8orbnu.jpg

Clay retweeted and added:

This is everything!

Even conservative sites like @BoldGlobalMedia agree that #HB2 is a disaster for #northcarolina Shame @PatMcCroryNC bold.global/david-grasso/2…

Hey, since you're on -- can you check to see what's going on with the Photobucket links?  It changed with an update overnight....

ETA: Nevermind.  If you use Photobucket for photos, you no longer have to use the "image" link -- the direct link embeds the photo right away.  

• Like 1