# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Gotta love a redneck who uses the word "rejoinder" - I love this dude!

-PAXP-deijE.gif

0:00

Trae Crowder - Comedian
19 hrs

THE LIBERAL REDNECK GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY BOUT THAT LITTLE TARGET BOYCOTT DEAL.

clayaiken

Clay Aiken Instagram profile picture

Clarendon an hour ago

#Help - I can smell all of my building neighbors' cooking through this vent in the bathroom ceiling. While I know they are wonderful cooks, when ALL of their dinners MIX TOGETHER it is noxious. Air fresheners don't work. First time in an apartment and a year of this is enough! Anyone have ideas that you know will work for how to stop the stink from floating in!?! #apartmentliving #apartmentlife#apartmenttherapy #nyclife #helpwanted #nyc

Interesting -- he didn't tweet either of these; one is strictly Facebook (the redneck), the other is strictly Instagram (the cooking post).  

Just something random from me...

I got to see the last 5 minutes of it, and I thought he and Carrie did great!I l like his explanation of where both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump fit on the spectrum, and why they are drawing voters to the polls.

Clay retweeted two publicity tweets right before the show:

Very interestingly, and also (IMO) a bit weirdly, Huffington Post just tweeted this:

Lunchtime! Got to see it.  Great as usual...  I love watching his brain.

Helps that the rest of him looks pretty good too! 

This is funny.  His name being dropped on "Celebrity Name Game."

Remember that guy who tweeted a picture from "The Meredith Vieira Show" saying that it was great to see Clay at the taping?  We finally know a date -- Wednesday, May 11.  YAY!

• Like 2

Clay Aiken Retweeted Jenna

Done

Jenna@Tuddy_Puff

Hi @clayaiken I see you're online  I wish you'd tweet me 'cuz I love you

Clay Aiken Retweeted Gothic Sapphire

Imagine what it was like to BE Clay Aiken! ?Glad you’re living your life proudly and happily now! #itgetsbetter

Gothic Sapphire @DarkTwistedMeowI was bullied mercilessly in high school for being in love with @clayaiken ... Made me scared to come out. https://twitter.com/megjacka/status/726792481040277504?lang=en

Clay Aiken Retweeted Jimmy Dahman

You've probably worked it off pounding the pavement for @HillaryClinton & @OHDems - I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Jimmy Dahman @JDahmanIII

Don't worry @clayaiken I must have gained at least that much from PDQ. https://twitter.com/huffingtonpost/status/725691138473074689 …

Hold up.. IS THIS VIDEO ALREADY AT 1MILLION VIEWS!? ?❤️✨??

I think it looks good, merrieeee.  Thanks for posting them!  And ldyj, please take it easy.  Neither of you "have" to do this, and everyone wants you to put your health first!!!

I called sick for tomorrow.  My stomach is giving me fits in a way that is not fit on a public board!

i need to do a tutorial in posting tweets!  It has to do with copying the link for the tweet, and I've managed it even on the iPad!