# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

A comment on Facebook, about his blog:

Eric Amada Love this: "When you’re not really good at your job, it’s a lot easier to rally people around a common group to hate." Clay, I never told you how much I appreciated the fact that you sent me a hand-written thank you note years ago following a Symphony Christmas Tour I booked for you. In 30 years of the business, representing some of the biggest names, not one other artist ever took the time to do this!

• Like 2

Yes, he certainly seems to be a walking encyclopedia of political/social issues knowledge!  And I love that.

Martina Navratalova, the famous tennis player, tweeted out Clay's article.  How cool is that?

Today Clay's on CNN, and also on The Meredith Vieira Show.  

Although not here verbally, I am enjoying all your posts.  This week I finished up the last of my charitable work for the summer. I'll probably miss Clay today, so if you have any replay links, I'll be using them. Thanks for keeping the conversation going. Mr Fear is making some progress, so hopefully, I won't be needed too much longer as a caretaker. 

A response to Clay's article. 

CR Hare Mapps College Barbados
Wow. I never knew Clay was such a clear and intelligent thinker. Thank you, Clay, for this beautiful and insightful piece!
  • Like 1