# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

On CV. 

From FB

Big shout out to Big Reuben and Clay Aiken and the rest of the group for singing that amazing song and to everyone who showed up to Rickey's funeral R.I.P. brother I'll see you again you are truly missed by all of us! Your smile will never be forgotten

Cool. 

You think you know @ClayAiken.. but our #RunningMate interview will show you a side you have never seen. Listen: podcast.cnn.com/runningmate-ry…

I can see the group singing either "I Believe I Can Fly" (the song that Clay linked to Rickey singing last weekend in the church) or "What the World Needs Now."  

I'm just happy, and a bit sad at the same time, that this was what brought them together.  

I wonder if the two Kim's showed up later?  Trenyce is in London, and I've read elsewhere that she wrote something for the service.

As for the podcast...loved it.  As usual.  I really liked everything about that one.  I need to listen to it again.  

I've been at the dentist this morning....wondering where my tag team partner is?!?!?

Rosie O'Donnell tweeted:

Clay replied:

He also posted this on Facebook.

Oops, sorry!   I'm here just busy this am    

I'm having a not so good day too.   After 20 years I'm having to pay for my own primary insurance!  No one else in the office does just those of us over 65!  This is not going down well, I can tell you.  Oh they'll still pay for secondary but cover nothing that primary would.   

You know apart from little insurance thing that can be solved even if I have to pay, since Sunday I had a leak in a new toilet and accidentally left the freezer door open and almost lost all the food. And to top that off I had to get a new battery in my car. So today I'd had enough and I consoled myself with a new tv.    Did I need one.....no.  Did I want one .....yes!  So I bought a 65" smart 4K tv.    I can't wait to see Clay on it.  

Do I feel better.....maybe!

• Like 2