# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

This is a Libertarian Presidential "debate," hosted by Penn Jillette in Las Vegas.  I'm at the desk, and can't watch, but Clay sent in two questions, and they are read at about the 37 minute mark.

He he is too cute! And so he did  

Happy Birthday

@Lyndsay_Marie82: @clayaiken it's my birthday! I am a huge fan and a retweet would absolutly make my day! :)

Just received an email from the National Inclusion Project, about the 2016 Gala!

a9e4a095-cd60-48ca-8eba-809e68782fd1.gif

Platinum Level registration begins on June 16th @ 12noon ET.
Gold Level registration begins on Jun 22nd @ 12noon ET.
Silver Level registration begins on June 28th @ 12noon ET.

This year's All In Perfect Harmony Gala Weekend is going to be one to remember! From the Official Pre-Party at Fitzgerald's on Friday night and the Founders' Brunch at the Omni on Saturday, to the dessert reception and Champions Gala at the McGlohon Theater on Saturday night, there is something for everyone!

We've added more singing, moved ALL live auction items to Saturday night and created new events for ALL to attend. 
PLUS, as always, all proceeds will be used to ensure children with and without disabilities can laugh, learn and play TOGETHER!

With 5 events and 3 locations, you are not going to want to miss this year's Gala weekend! Plan to join us Oct 21-22 in Charlotte, NC.

Visit our 
website for more information.

Want to earn your registration?

Sell 4 advertisements for the Gala program and
we'll save you a seat!

Advertising in our Gala program is a great way for businesses and individuals to let others know that they support inclusion and we need YOUR help! Sell 4 advertisements in our Gala program (starting at $75 each) and we'll register you for the Gala FREE*! 

Visit our advertising webpage for more information and make sure to share this information with your friends who may be interested!

*All advertising agreements & payments must be received by Aug 31st.*

Reed Kelly (Clay's former boyfriend, mentioned in Clay's tweet yesterday about the show last night), just Snapchatted this picture...

post-1237-0-61643400-1464277592_zpsvp4vw

The things that make you go hmmmmm.....

My daughter seriously hates any kind of attention.  Her worst nightmare is to be noticed for anything.  So tonight she is awarded teacher of the year for her school district and she had to stand up on a stage, have people look at her and take photos.  She was almost throwing up.   It was a total surprise as she didn't even think she stood a chance. I think if she'd had any clue she would have missed the event.  Now her pic is going to be in the local paper. She says she's going to Krogers and buy them all up!

• Like 1

For those of us who have bought tickets from Ticketmaster in the past (anyone here?  Bueller?), you'll want to read this article.  I received my email about a week ago.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/05/18/don_t_delete_that_ticketmaster_email_you_re_finally_getting_payback_for.html?utm_content=inf_10_2641_2&wpsrc=socialedge&tse_id=INF_0dc106c0bc3c4d8dadd3661ba48fe50c

Also, the America Now interview from yesterday is here.  The interview starts at about the 50 minute mark.

http://www.iheart.com/show/139-America-Now-With-Meghan-Mc/