# 68: The Absurdly Charming Clay Aiken

ldyjocelyn

Why did they check Clay's statement. Don't they have enough politicians to keep track of. :D. Whatever, I'll take it. Anyone going to the Gala this year? I'll set up a thread tonight. Have to get my granddaughter from swim practice.:pimpsmily:

I'm back!  It was a great weekend, although a bit on the hot side.  Typical Midwest, I guess.  The wedding was really nice, and it was great to spend time with my husband's family.  I really like them!  We also ate way too much!  Today was spent entirely in the car, and it's amazing how tiring that can be.  Fortunately, the weather cooperated and there wasn't too much construction to deal with.  I've now unpacked and have started laundry.  I also have tomorrow off, so I can buy groceries!  The cats have forgiven us for leaving them as well.

Fear, I thought it interesting that they checked on him too.  However, I also noticed his "representative."  Here's information on him:  http://www.backstage.com/interview/dgrws-josh-pultz-talks-5-major-aspects-being-talent-agent/

The view show should be interesting.  

my professors transgender son just did an interview with Raven Symone and Clay Aiken for the view!!! that's crazy