#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I guess Clay called in to Meghan McCain's show tonight.  Talked about the DNC -- he's still disappointed in Hillary's reliance on the teleprompter.  However, he's also a #NeverTrump person, so there's that....

• Like 1

Here's the link to the America Now! page, which has the link to the show.  I listened last night -- he's on during the last 20 minutes of the show.

http://www.iheart.com/show/139-America-Now-With-Meghan-Mc/

I'm not totally on-board with Clay's response to Hillary, but I respect his opinions.  *g*

It was an award dinner and afterwards we went to a park across the street where we played Pokemon go.  It was a lot of fun. The place was packed with people.  I would say at least 200 all playing the game. It was unbelievable to be in the middle of downtown Houston at 11:00 o'clock at night watching all ages walking and just having fun. 

• Like 1

merrieeee, I had to look up what "rolled ice cream" was!  It looks good, but most of the other versions I saw were stuffed with chocolate and fruit.  What's inside those you had?

If I remember correctly from his personal FB page, Clay's in Raleigh at the moment.  And Parker's 8th birthday is Monday, so I'm venturing a guess that he's being quiet just because he wants to make sure Parker's weekend is very special!

Mine only had fruit on top....mangos, strawberry and kiwi!  There was also Pocky and more cookies.  It was really good and it was fun watching them make it. 

Oh well back to work.  Sigh!