#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

That’s nice in theory… but she needs to start fighting fire with fire. get pissed at him! All of your supporters are! And you look WEAK

When Donald Trump goes low, we go high.

View 1 new Tweet

No matter who wins this debate or the election. America loses.

Trump truly has diarrhea of the mouth. That was just a spastic random spewing of crap completely unrelated to the question

Thanks merrieeeee for bringing all those over!  Wow, what a night.  

Me?  I was watching last season of "The Big Bang Theory."  Probably just as enjoyable as the debates, but without raising my blood pressure!

I know, I know...I should have watched.  But it would have been for the entertainment value only, as I already know who I'm voting for.

Thank you merrieeee. I was watching the debate with my husband and 13 year old granddaughter. I was not on the internet until much later. She is taking speech and debate so had to complete her assignment after it was over. We had a great discussion.Her father was a little upset that I was bringing her home at midnite on a school night.

But it was fun reading Clay's tweets this morning. 

I hope so!  I'd surely watch every day that I can!  I love listening to him talk.  Now, yes, I love his singing voice (and there's be somethin' somethin' with that all lately too), but damn, I love his brain.

BTW, the replay is up.

Tweeted out by someone who was at the show this morning.

post-1237-0-67306500-1475246612.jpg