#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I'm worried about all the young girls in this and the next generation. My granddaughter has planned out her lifefor the next ten years. I can only hope they will come out to fruition. Being old, I can remember being told "We don't hire women. Our clients don't like working with them." when out on job interviews. I was the first woman at our large firm in NYC. The next year they hired the first African American man. Funny thing, we usually were sent out to work together. He was a terrific guy. I don't know what was said about me, but I sure hated to hear what some partners said about him. Here's hoping we don't have to relive this

I like clean air and water . I'll get over this, I hope. Long live freedom and equality.

Hard to believe that Clay was correct when he predicted a Trump win. :titanic:

Hey @VirginAmerica you owe my 8 year old an apology for telling him he wasn't welcome. We'll be sticking with @Delta and @AmericanAir

Got #kids ? Got kids? Probably wanna choose another airline besides @VirginAmerica #notfamilyfriendly

Well now... @VirginAmerica discriminates against families with children. #rude

So @VirginAmerica discriminates against children now. You should be absolutely ashamed. #outrage

Just stopping in to say, "HI"!!

Was "talking" to ldyjocelyn and found out that this board is still active.

Love seeing my old avi of stage door Clay.

I remember coming here when Clay was singing for that skating show in Las Vegas---2007?

So much has changed since then, but here we all are--still following that talented, fascinating man!!

(I am Rhode Island Fan on CV and CAT.)

• Like 1

Hey RIFAN!  Glad to know you found us.  We're a good way to keep up with Clay, and we simply do love him.  He may frustrate us, and we know he's not perfect, but we truly do love him.  

And he definitely is one fascinating man!

They are playing a stupid game with Robert verde having something in his mouth and they have to guess what he's saying. Clay is winning. It is so funny.

he uses an ionic toothbrush.   No water