#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

I think you have to have a subscription to Sirius XM in order to listen, even on demand.  Hopefully it will be vaulted soon!

I've got another 20 minutes or so to listen to, but this is so much fun.  He shines in this format, IMO, and I love it.

I watched the weirdest Clay utube last night.  She was trying to convince you that Clay and Jaymes were really transgender and she thought that Clay had the baby. She said it was a sign of the devil. 

I was so fascinated I watched the whole thing.   Really creepy.  It must have been an old one.  Needless to say I didn't bring the link over because it's not worth it.  

Clay is always so self deprecating but he really can hold his own in these political and financial conversations. He comes across as very well informed. He certainly didn't want to back down today. I enjoyed the show.

He wants to give Trump a chance because he will be our president.   

I finally got to hear the entire thing last week, and I'm really liking Clay with Taylor.  She's fast and funny, and of course, so is he.  I'm frankly very amazed at the amount of information we're learning about Clay too.

I hope he keeps doing these!

What's up for Thanksgiving with everyone?  I have 12 people coming to my house on Saturday!  Since I'm not a very good housekeeper, the main thing I have to do is CLEAN.  I'm making the turkey, a ham, and mashed potatoes.  Everything else is being brought!