#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

We used to fantasize about being able to watch concerts as well as hear them live - but I never thought I'd be watching it right on FCA! Off to see if I can reconnect with her now. OK, now there are a bunch of choices. And it is still Beautiful!!

I just got home a few minutes ago...my bell choir is part of a chorale concert series.  It was tonight, and then tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon.  This week has been all rehearsals too.  Tonight's performance went well -- but the weather is sucky!  Freezing rain, sleet, and ice.  Yuck.  But I made it home safe, so it's good.

Looks like there's a LOT to catch up on this evening.  I'm glad it went well for Clay!

Funny thing - a post I was writing over Thanksgiving which I never finished because my tablet froze up, just reappeared. I deleted it.  missed most of everything from last night as I was selling tickets at my granddaughters final dance recital at her high school and then attending the final performance. It was cute as they did the nutcracker using mosrn music for the first half and the orchestra played the actual nutcracker music for the last half. Dress rehearsals twice this week and 3  performances plus WFI for 2 days this week  and tutoring have me frassled. 

So hopefully, I can catch up onthe periscopes and facebook performances this weekend. Glad to hear that Clay was in great voice. I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet either. Have 2 more WFI this week and one more tutoring session before Christmas. Anyhow what a great Christmas present present from Clay, no matter what his hairstyle. Which, by the way, was hanging over one eye at the casual get togetner  the day before the Gala.  His assistant told us that she did not like it that way and arguedwith him about it. Very cute.

I'm going to try my best to get the Periscopes and Facebook Live videos here...without duplicating those that merrieeee has already posted.  Not sure if it will happen today though...too much going on!