#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

ninna, I loved that look on Clay, and that clack is so hilarious!

Not doing too badly at home.  The hardest part has actually been that I have to sleep on my back, and I made the mistake of not supporting my knees when I'm sleeping, so my back is hurting! That will be temporary though. The incision is doing great, and I'm try to walk as much as possible in the limited space we have in the house.  The biggest milestone right now is that I can get my bad leg into bed without any help! Today...a shower!  

Glad to hear you are doing well ldyj. I agree about sleeping on your back. They finally let me sleep on my good hip with a pillow between my knees. 

I thought we were done with surgeries in April until yesterday when my husband slipped in the bathroom and broke his ankle. So I guess he is finally done with knees and now will start working on his ankles. Not sure when surgery will be but it will happen according to ortho doc. 

I think I'm crazy!  I'm planning my cruise vacation to Russia, this summer and I found flights to London via Istanbul with frequent flyer miles for $300 round trip for both of us.   I'm seriously thinking of doing a day layover.  My daughter is saying yes but I'm hesitant.  

I wonder if clay ever went to Russia?

I did it!   I booked my trip.    I have wanted to go back to Istanbul for almost 50 years and I'm finally going.  I have a 24 hour layover there and I am beyond excited.  It was too good an opportunity to pass up.  I just figured out we will be going to 10 countries on our 3 week trip.  Since I'm planning on retiring next year it's going to be my last big hurrah!

oh and yeah I have to plan a quick trip to see you know who before that.