ldyjocelyn

#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

Aww Clay!

.@JoeBiden loses SS protection Friday. That should concern him, cuz I ever meet him, I might hug him and never let go. #runjoerun #Biden2020

It's been a good day! Listened to Clay this morning, and just got back from a trip to the gym.  Walked two tenths of a mile!

• Like 2

If this chick is replacing J-Hud at the Inauguration...may God have mercy on our souls!

Update from me: things are not bad.  I can get around with my walker pretty well, and did a loop at the mall yesterday.  I can dres myself except for my right sock.  Slip on Skeechers and sweatpants helps! Slept with the kitties for the first time last night; I missed them, and I think they missed me!  Today, we are going to try to get me down stairs to our finished basement for a while.  Nervous about that one.

From CV:

This week on Bold TV, we are having a special episode in light of Inauguration Day. Clay will be hosting solo, and Carrie will be Skyping in from Washington D.C. (but no worries, Carrie will be back in the studio next week). Join us tomorrow at 10a.m. ET on our Facebook page

https://bold.global/...auguration-day/

I thought he might be tweeting a lot. 

Well im going to Austin to march in the women's parade. Couldn't get to dc so my dd and I are joining 23,000 others.  I contact you for bail money.  

• Like 2

He also instagrammed the last one.

I so wish I could go to a march!

Clay used Instagrid overnight to post this through his Instagram page.

He also changed his Twitter profile stuff.

IMG_0621.PNG

IMG_0622.PNG

Clay tweeted this to Scott Pelley.  

@ScottPelley Teddy Roosevelt was the youngest ex-president

He also did another Instagrid with this.

His twitter page is back to normal.

In Austin and getting ready to march.   Thank goodness it's going to be in the 70s.   

• Like 1