#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Well I just got home from the March on Austin. What a day! It was amazing. It was fascinating that there were all ages, genders, orientation and ethnicity. Everyone just bonded together in a common cause. There were so many people it took us an hour and a half to just get out of the park and begin to march. People were on roofs of buildings waving signs, people giving out free hugs and a baptist church, not even on the parade route was giving out water!
I am so glad I went because it was such an empowering moment. I got to hear Wendy Davis speak.....very inspiring.  
I'm also sunburned and exhausted. It was 78 degrees with no shade or breeze but so worth it.  
Before Clay ran for office I had no interest in politics but now I'm marching in parades. Thanks Clay!

IMG_1583.JPG

• Like 4

I was closer to the capitol building just beyond the last shadow on the right.  The march started at noon and it was 1:30 before we got down to the gate to begin the walking.  Everyone was so polite and friendly.   

RIP Mary.  Remember he 70's show so well.

According to Twitter, found at CV, Clay and Tyra Banks are at the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen this evening.  Ben Cohn is the musical director for this show.