ldyjocelyn

#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

Lots of viewers on Periscope. I will try to watch on Facebook later to read comments. A screen shot

20170224_101818.png

Went out shopping today -- and scored a clearance winter coat for $115 (regularly $260)!  It's from Eddie Bauer too, so it should last me a while.  

My husband and I are part of a piano duet recital tomorrow, so that't the other thing taking up my weekend.  Wish us luck!

ETA:  Video of Harlem from Keala!

• Like 1

Going to miss Bold Blend again this morning, as I have to cover the desk.  Too bad too, as this is an interesting topic for me -- the press and the presidency.  Can't wait to watch later!

Glad he publicizes this every week!  A retweet:

And another:

He's always so calm and moderate. Did find out he just got back from London

Behold the power of a haircut and a ring light! As much as this dæm new camera cost, it sure as… instagram.com/p/BRXBQPXDIYp/

Wow! He has to have a painting in his attic!

• Like 1

I know!  I love both pictures...will still probably keep the first one as my avatar for a while though...just because.

It's Bold time!  Sadly, I can't watch live, but I've seen a screen shot.  He looks GORGEOUS!

I tried to bring a screenshot over but having trouble.  It's a 2017 update of 2003 hairdo 

His sweater had a green stripe in it and it caused him to have an invisible stripe on his body.  It was too funny!