#69: @clayaiken is my new favorite politician. He is so dreamy!

ldyjocelyn

Of course, I was out -- getting a pedicure!  So, a late EEEEEEEEEE! from me!  FB live tomorrow at noon is not a good time for me, and Wednesday evenings in general are not good times.  Clay, you need to consult me first before you schedule this stuff.  [/jk]

Here's probably the picture of Tim Kaine he saw.

57922e6aa34ec.image.jpg

Doesn't seem to be a regular day for Meghan yet.  He's been on Thursday and Friday the last few times.  Finding I like the podcasts best-too many commercials when it live streams,  and the podcast is generally up in less than three hours.

Meghan also seemed to like the young Tim Kaine.  That was just Cute! 

It's over now.  Clay had very dark slicked back hair, with his glasses, checked shirt, tie, and jeans.  It was him with Carrie Sheffield from Bold TV.  

They very obviously agreed to disagree about Hillary Clinton, and her being part of the Clinton Foundation.

But they are both anti-Trump, and Clay reiterated his belief that Trump TV will be in the near future.

He talked about how he was appointed by President Bush to be on the White House Council, and how all politicians do that kind of thing, just for the publicity.  He talked about going to one meeting, and they got the publicity out of it.  Carrie thought that was OK, but he said "my opponent in the primary didn't think so!"

He also mentioned about Fort Bragg voting Democratic, and he sees that as proof that the military tends to vote Democratic!

I have to admit that the hair took me aback...but then I just start listening to him, and I fall HARD for him all over again.  The interaction between him and Carrie is much more contentious, but it's a great exchange nonetheless.  And you can tell that she is really ANTI-Trump as well.

OT:  Interesting cover story in Time Magazine this week on Internet Trolls.  Available for free, only for a few days.  I read through it, and thought of that yahoo Fred who follows Clay everywhere on Twitter. 

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

• Like 1

That was interesting, ldyj. The fandom has sure faced its share of trolls over the years, and sadly used to be too easily upset and defensive. I think we've (mostly) learned a lot. Clay has never seemed to be bothered at all! 

The fact that they exist is a little scary given politics lately. I don't understand people who enjoy hurting others - ugh!

So...will Clay be on Meghan's show tonight or tomorrow?  Speculating minds want to know!  (Not that I'll get to listen to it live...)

Went to my orthopedic doctor yesterday for a cortisone shot in my right hip.  I've had pain for about two years now.  Yesterday he said to me that I've got many bone spurs in that socket, and I will probably be looking a surgery soon!  Yikes!  I'm going to try to postpone this for about a year or so, but then i think I'll do it.  The pain that I feel is just awfully draining.

Busy day at work today!

Yikes for the hip! I have bouts of bursitis in both hips way too often.  I joined a gym two months ago and overdid it,  so I understand your pain! Also have arthritis,  so not sure what to fix first,  knees,  hips,  or have the bones in my feet fused.  I'm a wreck! There seem to be some advances in hip replacement,  talked to a guy who said his recovery time was only two weeks,  thanks to some new procedure. And he had it done here,  not Mayo or somewhere more well known for medical advances. 

I have decided I'd rather listen when the show goes up as a podcast.  Usually only takes a few hours,  the commercials are long,  and drive me Nuts! 

Had my hip replacement done 2 years ago this coming October. I feel so much better but I never did get back to where I was in exercising. My leg has a limited rotation but it really doesnt hurt. I definitely can't run but I can walk for longer distances. Only my feet limit my walking now. When I do the elliptical machine I get a pain in one of my knees. Hopefully that won't get worse. It's a real pain, literally, getting old.

Hope you all feel better. :sorry: