# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

1 hour ago, kimiye said:

Someone dare me to ask for "Love on the Brain" (Rhianna).  

I dare you to! :-) 

everytime I hear Stay by Rihanna I Want to  hear Clay sing it. 

Ive requested Falling, Ashes , Lonely No More. 

Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran, and You Will Be Found Dear Even Hansen. 

Loved the show!  But, I missed the Billy Porter part.  I paused it to take a shower and then came back and listened. When I do that I can advance it and skip the commercials. But, I skipped too much when I was advancing and the next thing I knew it was the Jenny McCarthy Show.  Billy Porter was the part I really wanted to hear!!! Next time I will just suffer through the commercials instead of trying to fast forward.

Clay mentioned being there in October--will love having him on. But, I'm wondering if that means that the "thing" he was going to be busy with isn't happening.  Hope that's not the case.

Was just thinking as I listened this morning how he is always on with women who are opposite from him.

He's such a news junkie and doesn't know a lot of the pop culture stuff--Taylor--just the opposite, so they complement each other.  Then he has been on with Meghan and Carrie--both opposite political views.  Even when he did the trial radio show with Quiana--opposites.  She'd give the whacky and funny answers and he'd laugh and try to give some answers that made more sense.  I still remember the question about someone saying they'd go months with hearing from a boyfriend and Quiana asked if maybe he was in jail!!!  They really were comedy gold together. But, Clay is just "Gold" no matter whom he is with and what kind of show he is on.  

Glad others got to hear the rest of the show here!  I only got about 45 minutes live -- will listen to the rest on my lunch break, and then when I work out after work today.  I can't wait to hear the Billy Porter stuff.

No naked pictures, but finds pictures instead?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just submitted one more song for the voting -- "Corner of the Sky" from the show "Pippin."

The National Inclusion Project's "Vote for a Song" is up.  Four nominees:

• Ashes (by Clay)
  • Faithfully (by Journey)
  • Falling (by Clay)
  • Perfect (by Ed Sheeran)

https://www.inclusionproject.org/vote-for-a-song/

Not sure which I'll vote for at this point.

In the middle of Clay's tweets regarding Las Vegas, there was a Twitter thread about his losing Idol.  A bit jarring in the middle of it all, but still funny...

{{{{{{{{Las Vegas}}}}}}}