# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Praying for safe travels for those here coming to Charlotte! I'll be getting to Charlotte around noon tomorrow! 

Im also really excited  for Kelly's Clarkson new album that is coming out tomorrow! I love what I've heard so far I don't think I've been this excited for an album from her. I think this soulful sound shows off her voice more then the other pop stuff she has done in the past. 

Leaving tomorrow after lunch. Only an hour and a half away. Looking forward to a short break. Hoping all goes well with dh and granddaughter since neither drives. I asked my son to help but he needs to finish a work project this weekend. Ill shop later tonight.  Granddaughter has a n orchestra concert until eight which I better go to first.

Here are my pics I took at the pre party witch is a great way to start the weekend it was so much fun! Clay took his time meeting and talking with everyone I got to see a couple fans meet Clay for the first time witch was awesome ! 

A fan who I was right next to me said she was having a heart attack when Clay came up Clay said hi to her she has met Clay before and Clay asked me "Brittany it's not that exciting is it? I just kind of smiled. Clay said I've met Brittany a bunch of times and then he asked me " I don't remember the lyrics right Brittany" ? I kind of made a face

i don't really remember why he mentioned the lyrics. 

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

IMG_3900.JPG

IMG_3901.JPG

IMG_3903.JPG

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3907.JPG

IMG_3908.JPG

IMG_3909.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ldyjocelyn said:

It’s the eyes and the smile and the GUY.

Twlight, thanks for the pictures!

:-)  I don't normally post about his hair but it looked really good in person! 

I didnt see it posted Here Nick will be a dad in March there having a girl. 

From the Facebook page of National Inclusion Project 

Don't forget to watch our page for a live stream of our co-founder Clay Aiken performing the winning song! It will be between 9-11pm.

• Like 1