# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Clay retweet. 

@JoyAnnReid: @zo7vette @SenSanders Um... I get that he has a hardcore following, but his own attitudes toward women, from his weird early writings to his physical dismissal of women in his presence (including his own wife) make that an incredibly dubious prospect.

If you don't follow the National Inclusion Project on Facebook, the Project is doing "The 12 Days of Giving," with a suggested amount to be given each day.  Each amount is tied to a theme.  Here's todays, and it's cute.

And have we seen this picture before?

24785358_10155982331066450_4157099536250617847_o.jpg

• Like 2

Ok so today I had what’s called YAG laser surgery on my one good eye.  I got there at 12 and left at 4. The surgery lasted all of 45 seconds!  The rest sitting waiting.  Talk about boring.  

13 hours ago, merrieeee said:

They didn't include his second tweet--just the first one and they really go together.

Still, glad they did include him with other celebrities.  When Clay tweets, people do take notice.

Anticpating seeing him on BOLD tomorrow!!

1 hour ago, merrieeee said:

Ok so today I had what’s called YAG laser surgery on my one good eye.  I got there at 12 and left at 4. The surgery lasted all of 45 seconds!  The rest sitting waiting.  Talk about boring.  

Had to Google YAG laser surgery. Didn't know that sometimes cloudiness resulted after cataract surgery and then they'd have to do the laser.  Is that what happened?   I had cataract surgery at a fairly young age a few years ago. For me the worst part was all of the eye drops!  What I loved was that the doctor put corrective lenses in.  I had worn glasses since the second grade--could barely see the large E on the eye chart.  Now I have 20-20 vision in one eye and 20-40 in the other. She did the 20-40 so I could still read a newspaper without reading glasses. 

(Did you bring an iPad with Clay songs to listen to for the 4 hours--bet you wished you had!!!)

I had that surgery too and also waited forever. I have an autoimmune disease in my right eye so the steroid drops I take during a flareup caused my actual lense to harden. The cataract surgery took quite a bit of time as the actual lens cracked into several pieces and she had to pick them out. When i started having trouble seeing again I was a little upset but the laser fixed it right up.

Having a flareup now but I started weaning off the steroids until after Christmas when i should be good to go. Don't know why she didn't offer to fix up my vision maybe because I didn't have a cataract in  the other eye.

Tuning into BOLD now.