# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

I’m having a pity party!  This is my last day off until April 7th and I had oral surgery on Friday. I now have a flipper and guess what ? I’m having trouble talking, my cheek is swollen and starting to bruise! Geez, could it be any worse?  Yep my aunt died yesterday.  Hey at least Clay’s tweeting.  

1 hour ago, merrieeee said:

I’m having a pity party!  This is my last day off until April 7th and I had oral surgery on Friday. I now have a flipper and guess what ? I’m having trouble talking, my cheek is swollen and starting to bruise! Geez, could it be any worse?  Yep my aunt died yesterday.  Hey at least Clay’s tweeting.  

Hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear about your aunt...

On March 12, 2018 at 8:25 PM, ninna721 said:

Yes, I get google alerts. I would send you the alerts if I had your email address. I guess I wasn't noticing Sedaka as pained, think it might have fit with rest of the sentence. I was more focused on the impossible, unknowable concept of Clay Aiken.

Thanks!  I think I'll skip the Google alerts. I used to get them and then got so upset when lots of unkind ones towards Clay would come through. So, I stopped. 

I volunteered at the power of play conference this week with a friend from Ohio, it was fun, inspiring time! Last night was fun Clue we were broken up in teams by a color we were given, we went around the museum doing challenges to get clues to figure out who did it. I really liked the Keynote speaker who spoke yesterday morning Kathie snow she was excellent!

• Like 2

Nice pictures. Thanks merrieeee.

Twilight, thats great that you could volunteer for the Power of Play. I would love to have gone but I am taking my granddaughter to school in the morning and picking her up some of the time. Maybe next year when she will have her license.I always enjoyed Aron's sessions at the Gala.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FearofH2O said:

Nice pictures. Thanks merrieeee.

Twilight, thats great that you could volunteer for the Power of Play. I would love to have gone but I am taking my granddaughter to school in the morning and picking her up some of the time. Maybe next year when she will have her license.I always enjoyed Aron's sessions at the Gala.

I hope you can make it next year. Aron is great! They usually at the end of the conference announce the next years dates, my friend attend the breakout sessions Aron Lead and really enjoyed them. Aron said they going to send a survey out to the attendees to get input on when would be the best time of year and witch days of the week...