# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Glad he has Thayne for a friend--wish Thayne would post a video of Clay. 

I noticed the loaf of bread and was reminded of the time Clay talked about how "the twisty ties confused" him every time when he tried to make a sandwich.  I also remember that he said things in his kitchen had to be blue and I noticed a couple of blue items. 

Have to finish watching BOLD--got busy today--I always savor it--so glad I still have some left.

Clay also tweeted the image as well.  Hard to believe that it's been 15 years.  For me, this is pretty much the beginning on my true fandom.  I loved Clay before, but after the so-called Anomaly, I was so afraid I'd never see him again.  Boy, hindsight is 20/20, isn't it?  LOL!

• Thanks 1

It is hard to believe it’s been 15 years, time sure does fly by. I was 14 when Clay was on Idol. I didn’t have internet then honestly I wasn’t worried I would never see Clay after the show was over since I saw what happened with Kelly and Justin  I was mad he didn’t win for while especially with living in the Raleigh area. All I remember about that summer is it took me a week to get the TITN / BOTW single in my hands , I couldn’t wait to go to the Idol tour my very first concert. I somehow was in the 12th row with a couple other friends I’ll never forget how loud the screaming was for Clay. These past 15 years have been filled with ups and downs, music ,joy memories and friendships! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/23/clay-aiken-amber-rose-cody-calafiore-amazon-new-dogs-old-tricks/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Looks like Clay Aiken is lining up to teach some New Dogs, Old Tricks.

The American Idol alum has signed on to join Big Brother contestant Cody Calafiore and model and activist Amber Rose in the series, EW can exclusively reveal. The spin-off of last year’s college comedy What Happened Last Night will hit Amazon in September.

Full text in the news section!

Exciting news!!  And--yes, about the insurance--I though of that!  He is a practical man.

Wonder if he is already filming.  He has been back to having hair that looked a bit more like AI Clay. Hope he has that look for the show. 

Gala registration information:  https://www.inclusionproject.org/championsgala2018/

Mark your calendars!

Platinum and Gold Level registration begins on June 19th @ 12noon ET
Silver and Bronze Level registration begins on June 26th @ 12noon ET

In celebration of our 15th Anniversary, we wanted to shake things up a bit - starting with a venue we haven't seen since December 2011! It will, as always, be an amazing event full of fun, friendship, inspiration, and (of course) music from our co-founder Clay Aiken. Plus, we'll have 15 years worth of memories to share. You never know what we'll dig up in the archives! 

And as the cherry on top, with YOUR help the musical set list for the night could be one you haven't heard from Clay since 2004 (and might never ever again)!

As always, all proceeds will be used to ensure children with and without disabilities can laugh, learn and play TOGETHER!

Click the button below to get all the information. And stay tuned, we'll be releasing more details on all the festivities as we move closer to the event. See you soon!