# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

The schedule for Politicon is out.  Here's the link for Saturday's schedule.

https://politicon.com/schedule-for-saturday-october-20/

Clay's in one event: 

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM  MAKING A CANDIDATE

BAKARI SELLERS
CLAY AIKEN
DAVID FRUM
DR. JASON JOHNSON
RICHARD FOWLER
EQUALITY HALL

And the link for Sunday:

https://politicon.com/schedule-for-saturday-october-20/schedule-for-sunday-october-21/?

And, oh Lord, here's the panel:

3:30 PM - 4:30 PM  TOMI LAHREN TOWN HALL

TOMI LAHREN
CLAY AIKEN
FREEDOM HALL

Oh Lord.  But he can handle her....

It appears Clay's episode of New Dogs Old tricks will be on Amazon soon. From Instagram.

christianmanziSome stills from a few episodes I shot on @ndotsitcom 
The first 6 episodes will be released in just 2 days on Amazon. So don’t forget to watch and review it well so daddy can work again, baby.

I hope they make 400 people!  I think they can do it....

I'm back!  Hubby and I had a great time...visited a museum devoted to ragtime composer Scott Joplin, the National Blues Museum, and today -- the Anheuser-Busch brewery tour.  Loved drinking a beer at 2 in the afternoon.  *g*  Also, got to see a few of the Clydsdale horses up close...magnificent beasts!

I have another day off tomorrow.  Thankfully!

I'll be leaving for the Gala Friday Anyone else going?

Have to arrange so many things before I leave. Food, people to walk the dog, wash clothes, pack, etc. etc.

My husband can't walk outside alone or drive, so have to get people to check on him. Looking forward to going again and I really need to get away.

I’m going! I have friends who are flying in from Ohio ,picking me up tomorrow evening since I can’t drive. I’m about 30mins from Raleigh. I’m staying with them through the weekend! I’m so excited! I’m so happy that we made the goal of 400 attendees!