# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Thanks for the birthday wishes. And now a tweet from Clay:

Why are we talking about The Federalist Papers as if they are actual governing documents?? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Just because a hit musical is written by the author doesn't all of the sudden make them law! They are NOT governing documents! They are essentially editorials! Stop this nonsense

Always here to help!  

This makes my heart so glad to see this....love their friendship.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately...work is kicking my butt.  My tooth is better, but still not great.  From what I'm reading, though, it could be a few weeks before it feels back to normal again.

On 9/13/2018 at 12:44 PM, ldyjocelyn said:

Fear, how is the weather for you?  Are you in an area that could have trouble?

Not too bad. We lost power for 3 hours today and it has been raining and a little windy. We are pretty far from the coast so it hasn't even made it out this far yet. Funny thing is that cancelled school on Thursday and Friday and we barely had a drop of rain on Friday. My husband was so desperate for some media that he sat there at an old crank radio turning that knob for about an hour just to hear a little talk radio (NPR). All is well now.