# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Clay is on!

He was in the audience of The View yesterday, to support Meghan McCain’s first day.

Clay was on his way ro Taylor’s show last week when she called in sick. Regis Philbin was scheduled to be a guest, and Clay was dreading it!

Jason Ritter is on today’s show, and was also on The View yesterday.

3 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

I don't have time to watch, but Clay's front and center at The View yesterday...

I can see him even tho it's blurry. Looks as if he's wearing the same shirt as he has on in the banner!  Can definitely also tell it's him by his feet.  So like Clay to be there to support Meghan.  He is a true friend. 

I’m listening now.  I think his “last time” thing was more joking, because he and Taylor were really having a hard time talking over each other. Also, Clay at this point has to be getting ready for the Gala.

Oh dear.  That should be a good story to hear at some point.  Maybe on WUWT?

On a similar matter...I just downloaded the latest WUWT to my computer, and noticed that it's been almost a year since he started appearing on his show. He's done approximately 22 of them.  With his aside comment about "his last one" being soon during the last WUWT, I wonder if maybe he had a year "contract" to be a part of the show?  Just thinking aloud here....

Hey everyone, 

im tired been up since 5am. Late this afternoon I went to the NC state fair  in Raleigh I went with one of my sisters, niece ,nephew and my mom. Today was the first day this year is the 150 anniversary so today only addmition was only $1.50! The fist thing we had to do was look at my niece's decorated cake she entered Walle from a I think picsare move, I'm not sure when it was released , it was the last year she could enter as a youth , she got first place! Desiree was really worried! When we saw all the decorated cakes it was so hot in the building the cakes were melting. After she saw Desiree's cake we  found one of my other sisters her husband and kids spke with them for a few. I got a deep fried Brownie I really liked  we just walked around looked st some stuff. I hadn't been to the fair since 2014 and ended going the same day Clay was there for his campaign.