# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

18 minutes ago, ninna721 said:

Christmas frame - 2zxDa-6KdGe - normal.jpg

This is one of my new favorite pictures!!  Sometimes he takes my breath away--seeing this picture was one of those times. 

LOVED him on BOLD. Especially loved when he said to the girl he agreed with that he'd go straight so he could marry her!!  I missed last week when she filled in for him--will have to go back and watch now.

Missed part of it due to an interruption--good excuse to go back and watch whole thing again.

• Like 1

My dr said that cataract surgery is like putting a lens into grape skin!  You need the skin to hold the lens in until it heals and sometimes it clouds up from debris so they go in and zap it away.  I didn’t realise how cloudy my vision was.   I just bought myself a new iPad Pro 12.9. so I could see better.  Ah the dilemma....keep it or  send it back? Oh who am I kidding I’m keeping that sucker!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, 
Here in NC this past weekend on Friday Saturday we did get a trace of snow and sleet, it wasn't much of a problem since it's been warm.

Has anyone seen the previews or heard about the Greatest Showman? I want to see it the movie looks like it's going to be good! Keala is in it! I think she's got a wonderful voice! I love that I got to she her at the gala in 2013. 
I've been listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack it's fantastic! Pasek and Paul who wrote Dear Even Hansen wrote the lyrics and music to this movie I just really like the work they do. 
I've enjoying reading the little fun facts that go along with the suggested donation amount for the The Projects 12 days of giving. 

Clay is so supportive of his friends!. I'm happy for Quiana. Honestly I've always liked Quiana's voice more then Angela's 

I do hope something more then just Bold happens for Clay soon. 
I hope everyone is doing well and has a great week. 
Brittany

• Like 1

Hi twilight. Living a little further west in Winston-Salem, we had 2 to 4 inches and it did get cold here. There is still some snow left from Friday. I had to pick up my granddaughter from school and it took 4 times longer than usual - an hour each way. Worse yet, my husband fell on Sunday afternoon and injured his hand. X-rays don't show a break but it is so swollen, painful and discolored they think it may be a break that is hidden. I was hoping he would help wrap on Saturday and Sunday but hopefully my granddaughter and some friends will help. A wonderful CV poster has volunteered to do Mon and Tues. 

Hey everyone!  Glad to see you all checking in here...makes my heart glad!

Another pic of Clay from Meghan’s wedding. You have to swipe left to scroll through the pics, you’ll get to the one with Clay!

FYI. The term ride or die that is in Meghan’s post means that Clay is better than a friend! Urban dictionary quote to follow.  

to be down with your husband/wife no matter what, through it all the good and the bad.