# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

I know that merrieeee is extremely busy at the moment, and will be for the next few weeks.

And as Twilight said, it doesn't help that Clay hasn't even tweeted that much, let alone be around!  

On the other hand....I'll be going to Chicago for a special trip in a few weeks....eeeeee!

• Like 1

I’ve got company from England and we’re heading to Vegas tomorrow.  After they leave I’m going to Orlando and then a cruise to Cuba.  

Then id better check on the new job  maybe they won’t want me.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, merrieeee said:

I’ve got company from England and we’re heading to Vegas tomorrow.  After they leave I’m going to Orlando and then a cruise to Cuba.  

Then id better check on the new job  maybe they won’t want me.  

When are you coming to Orlando?!? Spending any time here or just passing through?

Will be there on the 5th and leaving late on the 8th. My dd wants to go to Harry Potter at universal.  We cruise on the 9th. 

My cousin and his wife have been here 4 days.  Oh vey!  Say no more.  

National Inclusion Project email:

This just in...

We've added even more fun and fellowship to this year's Champions Gala! 

For our Official Gala Pre-Party, the Gala Committee has rented out Venture Hall at the palace of play itself, Marbles Kids Museum. There'll be food, a bar, and play like only Marbles can do. This is one party you won't want to miss, so make sure to get your ticket (a separate purchase from your Gala package - details tba).

But wait, there's more...

If you're considering registering for a Gold or Platinum Gala package, we're making the deal even sweeter!

This package now includes a special Saturday luncheon at the scrumptious Pizza La Stella. Conveniently located just a few short blocks from Marriott City Center, we'll be taking over the joint to celebrate each and every one of YOU! There will be inspiring speakers, equally inspiring gourmet pizza, and we sincerely hope you will join us.

Click the button below to get all the information. And stay tuned, we'll be releasing more details on all the festivities as we move closer to the event.

*Please note, our Co-Founder Clay Aiken's attendance at Pre-party and Lunch is dependent upon his availability and not confirmed at this time.

Well, things kind of blew up at work today, so I will probably not be able to keep an eye on the boards during the day anymore, except at lunch.  Sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Watching the new season of Queer Eye right now.  I love every single one of those guys.  And I've found out that Jonathan, the grooming guy, is from my hometown!

Got my ticket for the Gala. i'll be going with playbiller. 

Late Happy Birthday couchie:balloons:.:fest06:

JMH, so sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you make a 100% recuperation. My mother had aphasia and would laugh at herself sometimes. Hope yours clears up quickly.:starhugs:

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, FearofH2O said:

JMH, so sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you make a 100% recuperation. My mother had aphasia and would laugh at herself sometimes. Hope yours clears up quickly.:starhugs:

I don't think this is me who has aphasia??? But I totally love the rainbow hugs - am totally mesmerized by the way the colors move.